|Content||When the time comes to take your Boreal 4 tent or Boreal HT tent out for a weekend in the weather or snow, make sure to bring along this full bathtub floor footprint. This footprint stakes out under the Boreal 4 with 8 included Y-beam stakes and, with bathtub floor sidewalls, offers increased protection from rain and snow over traditional, flat footprints. It can also attach directly to the tent stakes by making your own guylines and attaching them to the webbing loops at the corners of the footprint. (*Warning: Material is NOT heat-resistant. DO NOT use footprint under wood-burning stove)|
These Swiss Army Blankets are 80% fine wool with a white stitched cross. They measure a generous 62" x 88" and weigh approximately 4.85 lbs.
This is a beautiful copy of the Italian Army Officer's blanket. A nice heavy blanket that is 80% wool and weighs 4.3 lbs! Measures a nice 88" x 62". Has a stitched Army star in the corner just like the Officer's blanket had on them. Stock up on them while they last!
If you're forced to spend an unexpected night outdoors, on the side of the road, or in your home without heat, count on the Survive Outdoors Longer® Emergency Bivvy to keep you warm and dry. Made from tear-resistant, aluminum-coated polyethylene, this bivvy reflects 90% of your body heat back to you, providing life-saving warmth, and is sealed to protect you from wind, rain, and snow. Ultralight and compact, the Emergency Bivvy is a small yet potentially life-saving addition to your survival gear, car, home, bike bag, hiking pack, and camping gear. When turned inside out, the bivvy bag doubles as an emergency blanket, so you can wrap yourself in its heat reflective warmth while setting up camp, watching soccer games, or enjoying the stars. With this bivvy, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re prepared with the personal emergency shelter that has saved lives in the harshest outdoor conditions.
- Get inside the bivvy like a sleeping bag for the unexpected night out or turn the bivvy inside out to use as an emergency blanket if you’re not ready to lay down.
- Stay warm in the fiercest conditions. The Emergency Bivvy reflects 90% of your body heat back to you to prevent heat loss and trap warm air.
- Take this compact bivvy bag camping, hiking, biking, or add it to your bug out bag for an emergency shelter you can rely on – it weighs a mere 3.5 oz. and is smaller than a 12 oz. soda can.
- Have confidence your shelter won’t let you down or cause undue stress. Unlike mylar or polyester, this bivvy features a quiet, tear-resistant material that won’t shred to pieces if punctured or fray your nerves by rattling loudly in the wind.
- Protect yourself from the elements. This waterproof bivvy has sealed seams and waterproof, windproof material to keep you dry and warm no matter what nature throws at you.
Very beautiful charcoal grey colored wool blanket. It comes in at 4.85 pounds and measures 88"x 64" made of 80% wool. Great for use in your vehicle, RV, hiking, picnics, camping, etc.
Indulge yourself with this gorgeous Sage Green blanket from the Swiss Link Classic Wool line-up. It features a deep sage green color accented with a striped design. It weighs approximately 3.8 pounds, and measures a generous 84" x 60". Made with 80% wool, this blanket is top-of-the-line in quality and durability. The stitching is solid and the weave is very fine. Classic wool blankets are great for use in your car, recreational vehicle, camper, for hiking, going on picnics, camping, and function perfectly as trusted throw blankets providing insulation in the wet and cold.