2 Ponchos snap together to make a tent!
- Ultra-Lightweight - Poncho only 1.1 pound!
- Generous sizing for excellent coverage that even fits over backpacks: 86 inches x 56 inches (our standard ponchos are 80 inches x 50 inches)
- 70 denier nylon ripstop fabric coated with polyurethane for lightweight yet durable waterproof protection from the elements
- Offers the wearer excellent wind-resistance
- The nylon / PU coated material is waterproof to 3,000 mm of hydraulic pressure
- Strong brass grommets (see photo below) in each corner to enable usage as a lean-to or emergency shelter
- A total of 10, Double-Sided Metal Side Snaps (see photo below) allow you to snap multiple ponchos together for making larger shelters, similar to the design of military poncho (when wearing, keep each pair of snaps closest to each shoulder unsnapped to allow arms to fit through - the locations of these snaps are designed to ensure your comfort while facilitating the poncho's usage as a shelter)
- Left and Right Side Edges are reinforced with strong, yet lightweight webbing material that envelopes the grommets and snaps for added durability
- Attached hood with adjustable flexible wire brim and drawstring helps keep rain off wearer's face
- Hood adjustability strap on backside has waterproofed taped seams
- Generous hood opening allows for easy access and room for wearing hats and caps underneath, while keeping your head dry
- Large, convenient front flapped pocket with hook & loop closure and waterproofed taped seams (6.75 inches wide x 6.75 inches tall)
- Includes 15 inches x 13.5 inches stuff sack drawstring bag (see photo below) made of the same 70 denier ripstop nylon fabric - easily fits the poncho with enough room left over for to store other items!
Color: Drab Olive Green
One size fits most
This is a beautiful copy of the Italian Army Officer's blanket. A nice heavy blanket that is 80% wool and weighs 4.3 lbs! Measures a nice 88" x 62". Has a stitched Army star in the corner just like the Officer's blanket had on them. Stock up on them while they last!
Indulge yourself with this gorgeous Sage Green blanket from the Swiss Link Classic Wool line-up. It features a deep sage green color accented with a striped design. It weighs approximately 3.8 pounds, and measures a generous 84" x 60". Made with 80% wool, this blanket is top-of-the-line in quality and durability. The stitching is solid and the weave is very fine. Classic wool blankets are great for use in your car, recreational vehicle, camper, for hiking, going on picnics, camping, and function perfectly as trusted throw blankets providing insulation in the wet and cold.
If you're forced to spend an unexpected night outdoors, on the side of the road, or in your home without heat, count on the Survive Outdoors Longer® Emergency Bivvy to keep you warm and dry. Made from tear-resistant, aluminum-coated polyethylene, this bivvy reflects 90% of your body heat back to you, providing life-saving warmth, and is sealed to protect you from wind, rain, and snow. Ultralight and compact, the Emergency Bivvy is a small yet potentially life-saving addition to your survival gear, car, home, bike bag, hiking pack, and camping gear. When turned inside out, the bivvy bag doubles as an emergency blanket, so you can wrap yourself in its heat reflective warmth while setting up camp, watching soccer games, or enjoying the stars. With this bivvy, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re prepared with the personal emergency shelter that has saved lives in the harshest outdoor conditions.
- Get inside the bivvy like a sleeping bag for the unexpected night out or turn the bivvy inside out to use as an emergency blanket if you’re not ready to lay down.
- Stay warm in the fiercest conditions. The Emergency Bivvy reflects 90% of your body heat back to you to prevent heat loss and trap warm air.
- Take this compact bivvy bag camping, hiking, biking, or add it to your bug out bag for an emergency shelter you can rely on – it weighs a mere 3.5 oz. and is smaller than a 12 oz. soda can.
- Have confidence your shelter won’t let you down or cause undue stress. Unlike mylar or polyester, this bivvy features a quiet, tear-resistant material that won’t shred to pieces if punctured or fray your nerves by rattling loudly in the wind.
- Protect yourself from the elements. This waterproof bivvy has sealed seams and waterproof, windproof material to keep you dry and warm no matter what nature throws at you.
Model - LF19. FireCord 25ft Black/Red Line. Fire tinder added as the 8th inner strand to standard 550 nylon paracord. The 8th strand is color coded, waterproof, and is easy to ignite. When you need the fire tinder, remove the inner strands, light just like any fire tinder and build your fire. After the inner strands are used, the outer shell can be reused like before, for lanyards, keychains, zipper pulls, or emergency lashing. 25 ft. length. NO Live Fire Gear products may be sold on Amazon, eBay or any other third party site not owned by the dealer.
- Model - LF19
- FireCord 25ft Black/Red Line
- Fire tinder added as the 8th inner strand to standard 550 nylon paracord
- The 8th strand is color coded, waterproof, and is easy to ignite
- When you need the fire tinder, remove the inner strands, light just like any fire tinder and build your fire
- After the inner strands are used, the outer shell can be reused like before, for lanyards, keychains, zipper pulls, or emergency lashing
- 25 ft
- NO Live Fire Gear products may be sold on Amazon, eBay or any other third party site not owned by the dealer.
- UPC Number: 784672463300
- Vendor Number: FC-THINREDLINE25
- Live Fire FireCord 25ft Black/Red Line
- Proudly made here in the USA.