2 Ponchos snap together to make a tent!
- Ultra-Lightweight - Poncho only 1.1 pound!
- Generous sizing for excellent coverage that even fits over backpacks: 86 inches x 56 inches (our standard ponchos are 80 inches x 50 inches)
- 70 denier nylon ripstop fabric coated with polyurethane for lightweight yet durable waterproof protection from the elements
- Offers the wearer excellent wind-resistance
- The nylon / PU coated material is waterproof to 3,000 mm of hydraulic pressure
- Strong brass grommets (see photo below) in each corner to enable usage as a lean-to or emergency shelter
- A total of 10, Double-Sided Metal Side Snaps (see photo below) allow you to snap multiple ponchos together for making larger shelters, similar to the design of military poncho (when wearing, keep each pair of snaps closest to each shoulder unsnapped to allow arms to fit through - the locations of these snaps are designed to ensure your comfort while facilitating the poncho's usage as a shelter)
- Left and Right Side Edges are reinforced with strong, yet lightweight webbing material that envelopes the grommets and snaps for added durability
- Attached hood with adjustable flexible wire brim and drawstring helps keep rain off wearer's face
- Hood adjustability strap on backside has waterproofed taped seams
- Generous hood opening allows for easy access and room for wearing hats and caps underneath, while keeping your head dry
- Large, convenient front flapped pocket with hook & loop closure and waterproofed taped seams (6.75 inches wide x 6.75 inches tall)
- Includes 15 inches x 13.5 inches stuff sack drawstring bag (see photo below) made of the same 70 denier ripstop nylon fabric - easily fits the poncho with enough room left over for to store other items!
Color: Drab Olive Green
One size fits most
These Swiss Army Blankets are 80% fine wool with a white stitched cross. They measure a generous 62" x 88" and weigh approximately 4.85 lbs.
An absolutely beautiful reproduction of the U.S. Army medical wool blanket. They measure a very nice 86” x 62”. They weigh in at 4.85 lbs and are 80% wool. Extremely soft to the touch, they are yet another fantastic item from our Classic Wool line of blankets. Wool blankets are great for use in your car, recreational vehicle, camper, for hiking, going on picnics, camping, and function perfectly as trusted throw blankets providing insulation in the wet and cold.
Don't pay $150 for the same quality blanket elsewhere. Get the best wool blanket at the best price. Here are some woolen bullet points:
- Wool is insulating even when wet
- Wool is naturally flame resistant
- Wool is soil and stain resistant
- Wool is naturally antibacterial
- Wool is breathable
- Wool is nontoxic
- Wool wicks moisture away from your skin
- Wool is a renewable fiber
- Wool is washable
- Wool can be stored until you need it
- Wool is durable and will last for many, many years
This sheet of durable waterproof nylon has drawstring channels around the edges to make it fit perfectly around various items that you use outdoors. Great for covering small wagons, bicycles, woodpiles, and many other things.
Made with strong waterproof nylon.
Sewn-in drawstring with 2 cord locks, 1 on each end.
Storage pouch included.
Dimensions: 32” x 48” (81.2 cm x 121.9 cm).
Packs to 3.2" x 3.2" x 5.1" (82 mm x 82 mm x 130 mm).
The most advanced emergency blanket on the market - meticulously designed never to fail when you're counting on it with your life. It all starts with the material, vacuum-metalized polyethylene, that reflects 90% of your body heat while also offering a number of other important features that set it apart from traditional mylar blankets; it opens easily and will not shred if nicked or punctured, rips and tears can be repaired, it is quiet and won't crinkle in high winds, and its high-visibility orange exterior makes it easy for rescuers to find you. Plus, survival tips and techniques are printed directly on the blanket so you have them when you need them. Sized to fit two people.