SOL Escape Bivvy OD Green -The SOL Escape™ Bivvy is nothing less than a revolution in backcountry shelters. The complaint with most ultra-light emergency shelters is the same: condensation builds up inside as you get warm, leaving your clothes soaking wet. With the Escape™ Bivvy, condensation is no longer an issue, and you never again have to choose between staying dry and staying warm. The proprietary fabric lets moisture escape at the same time that it keeps rain, snow, and wind on the outside – all while reflecting your body heat back to you. Waterproof seams plus a drawstring hood closure and side zip mean you can seal out the elements entirely or use the bivvy like a traditional sleeping bag. The low-visibility OD Green color with repeating black logos is ideal for those times when survival means you don’t want to be seen.
- Size: 84" x 31"
- Weight: 8.5 oz.
- Reflects 70 percent of radiated body heat.
- Weather the Elements.
- All-season Durability.
- Low-visibility OD Green exterior.
These Swiss Army Blankets are 80% fine wool with a white stitched cross. They measure a generous 62" x 88" and weigh approximately 4.85 lbs.
This sheet of durable waterproof nylon has drawstring channels around the edges to make it fit perfectly around various items that you use outdoors. Great for covering small wagons, bicycles, woodpiles, and many other things.
Made with strong waterproof nylon.
Sewn-in drawstring with 2 cord locks, 1 on each end.
Storage pouch included.
Dimensions: 32” x 48” (81.2 cm x 121.9 cm).
Packs to 3.2" x 3.2" x 5.1" (82 mm x 82 mm x 130 mm).
Green Army Tent Steel Stakes
If you're forced to spend an unexpected night outdoors, on the side of the road, or in your home without heat, count on the Survive Outdoors Longer® Emergency Bivvy to keep you warm and dry. Made from tear-resistant, aluminum-coated polyethylene, this bivvy reflects 90% of your body heat back to you, providing life-saving warmth, and is sealed to protect you from wind, rain, and snow. Ultralight and compact, the Emergency Bivvy is a small yet potentially life-saving addition to your survival gear, car, home, bike bag, hiking pack, and camping gear. When turned inside out, the bivvy bag doubles as an emergency blanket, so you can wrap yourself in its heat reflective warmth while setting up camp, watching soccer games, or enjoying the stars. With this bivvy, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re prepared with the personal emergency shelter that has saved lives in the harshest outdoor conditions.
- Get inside the bivvy like a sleeping bag for the unexpected night out or turn the bivvy inside out to use as an emergency blanket if you’re not ready to lay down.
- Stay warm in the fiercest conditions. The Emergency Bivvy reflects 90% of your body heat back to you to prevent heat loss and trap warm air.
- Take this compact bivvy bag camping, hiking, biking, or add it to your bug out bag for an emergency shelter you can rely on – it weighs a mere 3.5 oz. and is smaller than a 12 oz. soda can.
- Have confidence your shelter won’t let you down or cause undue stress. Unlike mylar or polyester, this bivvy features a quiet, tear-resistant material that won’t shred to pieces if punctured or fray your nerves by rattling loudly in the wind.
- Protect yourself from the elements. This waterproof bivvy has sealed seams and waterproof, windproof material to keep you dry and warm no matter what nature throws at you.
An absolutely beautiful reproduction of the U.S. Army medical wool blanket. They measure a very nice 86” x 62”. They weigh in at 4.85 lbs and are 80% wool. Extremely soft to the touch, they are yet another fantastic item from our Classic Wool line of blankets. Wool blankets are great for use in your car, recreational vehicle, camper, for hiking, going on picnics, camping, and function perfectly as trusted throw blankets providing insulation in the wet and cold.
Don't pay $150 for the same quality blanket elsewhere. Get the best wool blanket at the best price. Here are some woolen bullet points:
- Wool is insulating even when wet
- Wool is naturally flame resistant
- Wool is soil and stain resistant
- Wool is naturally antibacterial
- Wool is breathable
- Wool is nontoxic
- Wool wicks moisture away from your skin
- Wool is a renewable fiber
- Wool is washable
- Wool can be stored until you need it
- Wool is durable and will last for many, many years