If you're forced to spend an unexpected night outdoors, on the side of the road, or in your home without heat, count on the Survive Outdoors Longer® Emergency Bivvy to keep you warm and dry. Made from tear-resistant, aluminum-coated polyethylene, this bivvy reflects 90% of your body heat back to you, providing life-saving warmth, and is sealed to protect you from wind, rain, and snow. Ultralight and compact, the Emergency Bivvy is a small yet potentially life-saving addition to your survival gear, car, home, bike bag, hiking pack, and camping gear. When turned inside out, the bivvy bag doubles as an emergency blanket, so you can wrap yourself in its heat reflective warmth while setting up camp, watching soccer games, or enjoying the stars. With this bivvy, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re prepared with the personal emergency shelter that has saved lives in the harshest outdoor conditions.
- Get inside the bivvy like a sleeping bag for the unexpected night out or turn the bivvy inside out to use as an emergency blanket if you’re not ready to lay down.
- Stay warm in the fiercest conditions. The Emergency Bivvy reflects 90% of your body heat back to you to prevent heat loss and trap warm air.
- Take this compact bivvy bag camping, hiking, biking, or add it to your bug out bag for an emergency shelter you can rely on – it weighs a mere 3.5 oz. and is smaller than a 12 oz. soda can.
- Have confidence your shelter won’t let you down or cause undue stress. Unlike mylar or polyester, this bivvy features a quiet, tear-resistant material that won’t shred to pieces if punctured or fray your nerves by rattling loudly in the wind.
- Protect yourself from the elements. This waterproof bivvy has sealed seams and waterproof, windproof material to keep you dry and warm no matter what nature throws at you.
An absolutely beautiful reproduction of the U.S. Army medical wool blanket. They measure a very nice 86” x 62”. They weigh in at 4.85 lbs and are 80% wool. Extremely soft to the touch, they are yet another fantastic item from our Classic Wool line of blankets. Wool blankets are great for use in your car, recreational vehicle, camper, for hiking, going on picnics, camping, and function perfectly as trusted throw blankets providing insulation in the wet and cold.
Don't pay $150 for the same quality blanket elsewhere. Get the best wool blanket at the best price. Here are some woolen bullet points:
- Wool is insulating even when wet
- Wool is naturally flame resistant
- Wool is soil and stain resistant
- Wool is naturally antibacterial
- Wool is breathable
- Wool is nontoxic
- Wool wicks moisture away from your skin
- Wool is a renewable fiber
- Wool is washable
- Wool can be stored until you need it
- Wool is durable and will last for many, many years
Model - LF19. FireCord 25ft Black/Red Line. Fire tinder added as the 8th inner strand to standard 550 nylon paracord. The 8th strand is color coded, waterproof, and is easy to ignite. When you need the fire tinder, remove the inner strands, light just like any fire tinder and build your fire. After the inner strands are used, the outer shell can be reused like before, for lanyards, keychains, zipper pulls, or emergency lashing. 25 ft. length. NO Live Fire Gear products may be sold on Amazon, eBay or any other third party site not owned by the dealer.
- Model - LF19
- FireCord 25ft Black/Red Line
- Fire tinder added as the 8th inner strand to standard 550 nylon paracord
- The 8th strand is color coded, waterproof, and is easy to ignite
- When you need the fire tinder, remove the inner strands, light just like any fire tinder and build your fire
- After the inner strands are used, the outer shell can be reused like before, for lanyards, keychains, zipper pulls, or emergency lashing
- 25 ft
- NO Live Fire Gear products may be sold on Amazon, eBay or any other third party site not owned by the dealer.
- UPC Number: 784672463300
- Vendor Number: FC-THINREDLINE25
- Live Fire FireCord 25ft Black/Red Line
- Proudly made here in the USA.
Protect yourself in any season with the S.O.L. Survive Outdoors Longer All Season Blanket. This emergency blanket is a multipurpose thermal blanket, designed to be heat reflective and versatile. The direct weave technology traps air for better heat retention and increased durability, and it wont shred like mylar blankets. It also is waterproof to keep you dry when the weather turns bad. When not in use, it can fold up into a compact size and will only add 16 ounces to your survival gear. Around the camp, use it as a tent tarp, gear cover for protection from the rain, or a lean-to shelter on weekend camping trips. The reinforced edges on the grommets are durable enough to haul firewood and big game, or rig an emergency tarp when shelter is key to survival. The emergency blanket is a bright orange to keep you visible in emergency situations. With the benefits of an emergency blanket, camp tarp, and emergency shelter all in one, the S.O.L. All Season Blanket can be used again and again to help you stay prepared for whatever life throws at you.
Waterproof and windproof thermal outdoor blanket keeps both you and your camping gear dry and warm.
Green Army Tent Steel Stakes