If you're forced to spend an unexpected night outdoors, on the side of the road, or in your home without heat, count on the Emergency Bivvy to keep you warm and dry. Made from tear-resistant, aluminum-coated polyethylene, this bivvy reflects 90% of your body heat back to you, providing life-saving warmth, and is sealed to protect you from wind, rain, and snow. Ultralight and compact, the Emergency Bivvy is a small yet potentially life-saving addition to your survival gear, car, home, bike bag, hiking pack, and camping gear. When turned inside out, the bivvy bag doubles as an emergency blanket, so you can wrap yourself in its heat reflective warmth while setting up camp, watching soccer games, or enjoying the stars. With this bivvy, you’ll have peace of mind knowing you’re prepared with the personal emergency shelter that has saved lives in the harshest outdoor conditions.
- Emergency Sleeping Bag or Blanket
Get inside the bivvy like a sleeping bag for the unexpected night out or turn the bivvy inside out to use as an emergency blanket if you’re not ready to lay down.
- 90% Heat Reflectivity
Stay warm in the fiercest conditions. The Emergency Bivvy reflects 90% of your body heat back to you to prevent heat loss and trap warm air.
- Lightest Emergency Bivvy on the Market
Take this compact bivvy bag camping, hiking, biking, or add it to your bug out bag for an emergency shelter you can rely on – it weighs a mere 3.5 oz. and is smaller than a 12 oz. soda can.
- Durable, Reusable, & Quiet
Have confidence your shelter won’t let you down or cause undue stress. Unlike mylar or polyester, this bivvy features a quiet, tear-resistant material that won’t shred to pieces if punctured or fray your nerves by rattling loudly in the wind.
- Protection from Wind, Rain, & Snow
Protect yourself from the elements. This waterproof bivvy has sealed seams and waterproof, windproof material to keep you dry and warm no matter what nature throws at you.
- Dimensions & Weight
213 cm x 91 cm and 108 grams
This is an original Czech Army issue, high-quality, fleece sleeping bag liner. Fits into the 3pc sleeping bag system with buttons.
- HIGH QUALITY: Made from Fiberglass cloth, 100% quality flame retardant material.
- WIDELY USED: The fire blanket is great for the kitchen, warehouse, car, and camping.
- EASY TO USE: Pull down the fire blanket and spread over the fire.
- EFFICIENT: They can be used to extinguish small fires without mess.
- SIZE: 39.3" x 39.3"
These Swiss Army Blankets are 80% fine wool with a white stitched cross. They measure a generous 62" x 88" and weigh approximately 4.85 lbs.
2 Ponchos snap together to make a tent!
- Ultra-Lightweight - Poncho only 1.1 pound!
- Generous sizing for excellent coverage that even fits over backpacks: 86 inches x 56 inches (our standard ponchos are 80 inches x 50 inches)
- 70 denier nylon ripstop fabric coated with polyurethane for lightweight yet durable waterproof protection from the elements
- Offers the wearer excellent wind-resistance
- The nylon / PU coated material is waterproof to 3,000 mm of hydraulic pressure
- Strong brass grommets (see photo below) in each corner to enable usage as a lean-to or emergency shelter
- A total of 10, Double-Sided Metal Side Snaps (see photo below) allow you to snap multiple ponchos together for making larger shelters, similar to the design of military poncho (when wearing, keep each pair of snaps closest to each shoulder unsnapped to allow arms to fit through - the locations of these snaps are designed to ensure your comfort while facilitating the poncho's usage as a shelter)
- Left and Right Side Edges are reinforced with strong, yet lightweight webbing material that envelopes the grommets and snaps for added durability
- Attached hood with adjustable flexible wire brim and drawstring helps keep rain off wearer's face
- Hood adjustability strap on backside has waterproofed taped seams
- Generous hood opening allows for easy access and room for wearing hats and caps underneath, while keeping your head dry
- Large, convenient front flapped pocket with hook & loop closure and waterproofed taped seams (6.75 inches wide x 6.75 inches tall)
- Includes 15 inches x 13.5 inches stuff sack drawstring bag (see photo below) made of the same 70 denier ripstop nylon fabric - easily fits the poncho with enough room left over for to store other items!
Color: Drab Olive Green
One size fits most