550 FireCord by Live Fire Gear gives you the ability to always be prepared to make fire in any emergency situation, perfect for everyday carry (EDC)! 550 FireCord is the next evolution in outdoor gear preparedness. 550 Parachute Cord or "Paracord", has been the standard go-to for most cordage needs as it has a ton of utility applications. Standard paracord can be used for neck lanyards, zipper pulls, spare hank, key fobs, bracelets, gear wraps, knife lanyards, boot laces and more. Now, imagine if you could also use your paracord as fire tinder. Enter 550 FireCord, the fire preparedness solution that will ensure you are always prepared! 550 FireCord has 7 strands of Paracord + 1 strand of color coded FireCord to be used as fire tinder. 550 FireCord starts easily, burns very hot, and lasts for a long period of time. 550 FireCord is also waterproof, UV, mildew and rot resistant. 550 FireCord - 50' Olive Drab.
The Flat Gate Clip can be used to keep your everyday carry gear organized and ready for rapid deployment. The Flat Gate Clip is Water Jet cut and is truly made to last and can be used to carry any small preppers paraphernalia you may have.
Small 20 mm x 9.25mm x 3mm ( 3.2 Grams )
Medium 26mm x 12mm x 3mm ( 5.1 Grams )
Large 33mm x 15mm x 4 mm ( 7 Grams )
- Made from 300 series stainless steel
IMPORTANT : This is not a life safety device.
Proudly U.S.A Made!
When Uncle Sam requested a small pocket pry bar for technicians to open ordinance crates in the field, we offered these as the solution. The Widgy Pry Bar is made to fill the high demand for a customizable widgy bar which you can sharpen into your own EDC tool. These compact bars are heat treated D-9 steel and provide a common sense solution to broken knife blades and bent screw driver shafts. These are first run extras from our government order.
Proudly U.S.A Made!
When Uncle Sam requested a small pocket pry bar for technicians to open ordinance crates in the field, this was offered as the solution. The Widgy Pry Bar is made to fill the high demand for a customizable widgy bar which you can sharpen into your own EDC tool. These compact bars are heat treated D-9 steel and provide a common sense solution to broken knife blades and bent screw driver shafts. These are first run extras from government order.
This item has a bit of mystery around it. The original government use for it is unknown. Keep one in your car, home and work. Brand new, never used, overrun from government contract.
What will you use your A/B Cache for?
Possible uses include:
- Pet Identification
- Emergency Cash Stash
- Water Purification Tablets
- Pill Storage.
- Jacket Zipper Pull
- Overall Length: 56.5mm or 2.225"
- External Diameter: 16mm or .63"
- Internal Opening: 11.4mm or .45"
- Internal Depth Side A : 16mm or .63"
- Internal Depth Side B : 18mm or .71"
- Lid is secured via flange to cap seal (Internal o-ring)
- U.S. Made
Use responsibly and due to the nature of this item, it is not returnable for obvious sanitation reasons.
Always wash your container with hot water and mild soap for ensured sanitation.
While the original government use is unknown, the A/B Cache dual compartment capsule offers an extremely compact storage option for your EDC needs. Water tight on both ends and offering 2 different size containers from each end this is a highly versatile storage container. This version is solid stainless steel.
Brand new, direct from Maratac, USA.
Use the charging C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth ) head to charge the light and you're all set to keep on trekking.
Can be charged from work, home, laptop, USB Battery pack....
- Length: 1.6" Diameter: .74" Weight: 27.8 Grams - No Battery
- Battery weight 9 Grams
- Comes with extra o-rings
- LED Type: Cree XP-G2 S4 with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
- Orange Peel Reflector for a smooth even beam
- Recharge Time is 30-100 minutes - depending on charge rate source
- The reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is made of C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth )
- Battery is 14250 Lithium Cell 280mAh
- The lens has been treated with a AR (Anti-Reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one 14250 battery that provides 2 levels of brightness (Low / High).
- Twist on for Low
- Twist 1/2 turn more for High
Using a single 14250 battery we got the following results:
Low mode, 15 lumens output for up to 9 hours
High mode, 305 lumens output for up to 40 minutes
Includes Complete Kit:
1x Lithium Rechargable Battery
1x USB Charging Cable
1x Charging SS Head With Charge indicator
1x PCL Light C360 Solid Brass Head & Body
4x Spare O-Rings