Shock Doctor's Elite Stretch Tape is designed with high elasticity for a wide rand of application. Its high quality fabric provides a more comfortable tape than other stretch tapes. The elasticity of the Elite Stretch tape contours, compresses and protects joints without limiting the range of motion.
- This tape can be used to for compression, holding ice in place or covering wounds
- Superior stretch, usability and breathability
- Apply to protect, support and wrap joints while maintaining flexibility
- Low stick for easy removal
- Zinc oxide adhesive provides antiseptic next to skin
- Contains Latex
- 2 in x 5 yards
- Caution: this product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions. If any skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Use the charging C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth ) head to charge the light and you're all set to keep on trekking.
Can be charged from work, home, laptop, USB Battery pack....
- Length: 1.6" Diameter: .74" Weight: 27.8 Grams - No Battery
- Battery weight 9 Grams
- Comes with extra o-rings
- LED Type: Cree XP-G2 S4 with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
- Orange Peel Reflector for a smooth even beam
- Recharge Time is 30-100 minutes - depending on charge rate source
- The reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is made of C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth )
- Battery is 14250 Lithium Cell 280mAh
- The lens has been treated with a AR (Anti-Reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one 14250 battery that provides 2 levels of brightness (Low / High).
- Twist on for Low
- Twist 1/2 turn more for High
Using a single 14250 battery we got the following results:
Low mode, 15 lumens output for up to 9 hours
High mode, 305 lumens output for up to 40 minutes
Includes Complete Kit:
1x Lithium Rechargable Battery
1x USB Charging Cable
1x Charging SS Head With Charge indicator
1x PCL Light C360 Solid Brass Head & Body
4x Spare O-Rings
The possibilities are endless of what this tool can carry! AA battery, geo-caching, pet identification, emergency cash stash, water purification tablets storm proof matches, cotton balls for fire starting, pills, needle, thread, etc. One side of the Tube-A-Ton is a battery locker which fits AA batteries perfectly. Brand new, never used overrun from government contract. Each side has a tight o-ring seal to prevent exposure to moisture in the toughest conditions. Has large loop hole for attaching lanyards and split rings for EDC (Every Day Carry).
Tube-A-Ton fits a AA on each side !
The possibilities are endless!
TITANIUM MODEL SPECS
Overall length: 159.00 mm or 6.17
External diameter: 19.00 mm or .75"
Internal opening: 14.45 mm or .57"
Internal depth: 49.00 mm or 1.95" & 69.2 mm or 2.72"
Lid is secured via flange to cap seal (internal o-ring)
Titanium : 6AL-4V
Weight :102.5 Grams
The Cache Xl is an extra long version of the popular Pico Pull. This model cache can accommodate a multitude of storage options including toothpick, pills, matches, money etc. We are not quite sure what Uncle Sam is putting in his lightweight capsules, but we are using ours to keep small important items close and secure. Brand new, never used overrun from government contract. CAGE : 5VKB6 Original government use unknown. We have a limited overrun of Waterproof Pico Pull Capsules. We are not quite sure what Uncle Sam is putting in his lightweight capsules, but we are using ours to keep small important items close and secure. Brand new, never used overrun from government contract. Overall Length: 32mm or 1.26" External Spec: 3.45" x .6 exterior Internal Spec: 2.75" x .46"interior U.S. Made SPO : 4427H3 / DLA Lid is secured via flange to cap seal (Internal o-ring) What will you use your Cache Xl for? Possible uses include: Geo-Caching Pet Identification Emergency Cash Stash Water Purification Tablets Cash Jacket Zipper Pull Brass: Manufactured out of solid Brass stock Weight 57.9 Grams
- EDC / Prepper Certified
- USA Made - California
The Rite in the Rain top spiral notebook is small enough to fit comfortably in your pocket and tough enough to survive any of Mother Nature's onslaughts. This scrappy pocket notebook will survive rain, sweat, mud, snow, oil, and grease. The non-glare gray paper is legible in bright sunlight. The impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape. The polydura cover defends your notes from scratches and stains. Rite in the Rain All-Weather Writing Products have been made in Tacoma Washington, USA since 1916. Recycle Rite in the Rain paper with standard papers or the entire notebook using most curbside programs. Simply separate the Wire-O binding from the cover prior to recycling for easier processing.