Shock Doctor's Elite Stretch Tape is designed with high elasticity for a wide rand of application. Its high quality fabric provides a more comfortable tape than other stretch tapes. The elasticity of the Elite Stretch tape contours, compresses and protects joints without limiting the range of motion.
- This tape can be used to for compression, holding ice in place or covering wounds
- Superior stretch, usability and breathability
- Apply to protect, support and wrap joints while maintaining flexibility
- Low stick for easy removal
- Zinc oxide adhesive provides antiseptic next to skin
- Contains Latex
- 2 in x 5 yards
- Caution: this product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions. If any skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
This item has a bit of mystery around it. The original government use for it is unknown. Keep one in your car, home and work. Brand new, never used, overrun from government contract.
What will you use your A/B Cache for?
Possible uses include:
- Pet Identification
- Emergency Cash Stash
- Water Purification Tablets
- Pill Storage.
- Jacket Zipper Pull
- Overall Length: 56.5mm or 2.225"
- External Diameter: 16mm or .63"
- Internal Opening: 11.4mm or .45"
- Internal Depth Side A : 16mm or .63"
- Internal Depth Side B : 18mm or .71"
- Lid is secured via flange to cap seal (Internal o-ring)
- U.S. Made
Use responsibly and due to the nature of this item, it is not returnable for obvious sanitation reasons.
Always wash your container with hot water and mild soap for ensured sanitation.
While the original government use is unknown, the A/B Cache dual compartment capsule offers an extremely compact storage option for your EDC needs. Water tight on both ends and offering 2 different size containers from each end this is a highly versatile storage container. This version is solid stainless steel.
Brand new, direct from Maratac, USA.
The Rite in the Rain top spiral notebook is small enough to fit comfortably in your pocket and tough enough to survive any of Mother Nature's onslaughts. This scrappy pocket notebook will survive rain, sweat, mud, snow, oil, and grease. The non-glare gray paper is legible in bright sunlight. The impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape. The polydura cover defends your notes from scratches and stains. Rite in the Rain All-Weather Writing Products have been made in Tacoma Washington, USA since 1916. Recycle Rite in the Rain paper with standard papers or the entire notebook using most curbside programs. Simply separate the Wire-O binding from the cover prior to recycling for easier processing.
6.75" overall. Tools include: Hex/Bit driver l Serrated blade l Bottle opener l Flat head screwdriver. Fork and spoon ends. Hang packaged.
Claude Dozorme Forkspinner, different functions
This Forkspinner was made entirely in France in Thiers by Claude Dozorme.
(US Government Model)
When Uncle Sam wanted tweezers for tick and splinter removal, these are the ones they chose.
What makes these so special: Most tweezers are made by spot-welding two pieces of metal together, These tweezers are crafted from a single piece of spring tempered stainless steel or spring titanium.The wide hinge area assures perfect alignment, and the points are hand dressed to exacting specifications. The included tip protector also provides for easy carrying on your key ring or hanging next to your dog tags.
Countless Other Uses:
- Tick removal, home, garden, kitchen, bath, shop, auto, boat, tool box, first aid, hobbies, arts & crafts, fishing, sewing, needlework, removing stitches, hair removal, cosmetics, desk, school, office, pocket/purse, laboratory & medical instrument, splinter & sliver removal
Stainless Steel and Black Passivated Stainless Steel:
Most tweezers are made by spot-welding two pieces of metal together, These tweezers are crafted from a single piece of spring tempered stainless steel.
- 2.5" x 0.5" x 0.25"
- (6.3 cm x 13 cm x 6 cm)
Use the charging C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth ) head to charge the light and you're all set to keep on trekking.
Can be charged from work, home, laptop, USB Battery pack....
- Length: 1.6" Diameter: .74" Weight: 27.8 Grams - No Battery
- Battery weight 9 Grams
- Comes with extra o-rings
- LED Type: Cree XP-G2 S4 with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
- Orange Peel Reflector for a smooth even beam
- Recharge Time is 30-100 minutes - depending on charge rate source
- The reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is made of C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth )
- Battery is 14250 Lithium Cell 280mAh
- The lens has been treated with a AR (Anti-Reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one 14250 battery that provides 2 levels of brightness (Low / High).
- Twist on for Low
- Twist 1/2 turn more for High
Using a single 14250 battery we got the following results:
Low mode, 15 lumens output for up to 9 hours
High mode, 305 lumens output for up to 40 minutes
Includes Complete Kit:
1x Lithium Rechargable Battery
1x USB Charging Cable
1x Charging SS Head With Charge indicator
1x PCL Light C360 Solid Brass Head & Body
4x Spare O-Rings