- Rite in the Rain 935T All-Weather Universal Spiral Notebook, Tan, 3" x 5"
This 3" x 5" notebook has a tough Polydura cover and non-glare tan all-weather paper that protects your data in any condition. 100 pages of the Universal pattern means plenty of room for notes and scaled drawings. Handy reference material of rulers, map scales and measurement conversions are printed on the back and inside covers.
- Rite in the Rain 97 All-Weather Tactical Clicker Pen, Black Ink
Trusted all around the world, this tactical all-weather pen is one you can count on! With a matte black metal barrel, this 5 1/4" long pen writes on wet paper, upside down, and in temperatures from -30F to 250F. The pressurized cartridge prevents ink from leaking and evaporating.
- Rite in the Rain C935 All-Weather Cordura Notebook Cover, Tan
This all-weather Cordura fabric cover is the perfect companion to Rite in the Rain 3" x 5" top spiral notebooks. A zipper closure and 4 slots for writing utensils keeps all of your gear in one place, protected from the elements!
If you need a large format notebook, look no further. The all-weather maxi spiral notebooks have strong Polydura covers, wire-o spiral binding, and are printed on trusted Rite in the Rain paper. 84 pages of the Universal pattern gives you plenty of room for notes and data.
- Size - 8 1/2" x 11"
- Page Pattern - Universal (gray)
- Cover - Polydura (Black)
- Binding - Side spiral
- Number of Pages - 84
- Number of Sheets - 42
- Weight - 0.9 lbs
- UPC - 632281077305
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 100 pages / 50 sheets per pocket notepad. All-Weather paper won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your pocket notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain.
- WIRE-O BINDING: Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape in your back pocket or backpack. Unlike a standard spiral notebook, Wire-O keeps your open pages aligned and intact.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: Use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an All-Weather Pen like a Fisher Space Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain paper sheets.
- WATERPROOF NOTEBOOK COVER: Polydura material creates a tough but flexible outer shell. Whether you're needing a hiking journal, outfitting your police gear, starting a golf journal, or just keeping a shower notebook, the Polydura Cover material will defend your field notes from scratches and stains.
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other white or printed papers.
This item has a bit of mystery around it. The original government use for it is unknown. Keep one in your car, home and work. Brand new, never used, overrun from government contract.
What will you use your A/B Cache for?
Possible uses include:
- Pet Identification
- Emergency Cash Stash
- Water Purification Tablets
- Pill Storage.
- Jacket Zipper Pull
- Overall Length: 56.5mm or 2.225"
- External Diameter: 16mm or .63"
- Internal Opening: 11.4mm or .45"
- Internal Depth Side A : 16mm or .63"
- Internal Depth Side B : 18mm or .71"
- Lid is secured via flange to cap seal (Internal o-ring)
- U.S. Made
Use responsibly and due to the nature of this item, it is not returnable for obvious sanitation reasons.
Always wash your container with hot water and mild soap for ensured sanitation.
While the original government use is unknown, the A/B Cache dual compartment capsule offers an extremely compact storage option for your EDC needs. Water tight on both ends and offering 2 different size containers from each end this is a highly versatile storage container. This version is solid stainless steel.
Brand new, direct from Maratac, USA.
The Rite in the Rain top spiral notebook is small enough to fit comfortably in your pocket and tough enough to survive any of Mother Nature's onslaughts. This scrappy pocket notebook will survive rain, sweat, mud, snow, oil, and grease. The non-glare gray paper is legible in bright sunlight. The impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape. The polydura cover defends your notes from scratches and stains. Rite in the Rain All-Weather Writing Products have been made in Tacoma Washington, USA since 1916. Recycle Rite in the Rain paper with standard papers or the entire notebook using most curbside programs. Simply separate the Wire-O binding from the cover prior to recycling for easier processing.
|The Cavestock Daypack No. 66 is the classic backpack. This versatile backpack that can be alternately carried like a tote. With it's lightweight canvas and durable leather trimmings, you can traverse from urban to country all over this great land! The engineered RFID blocking compartments keeps your electronics and ID's safe. Daypack dimensions: 15in. x 12in. x 7in. RFID pocket dimensions: 11in. x 10.25in.
VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder design straps and dual top snap strap end storage.
FORM AND FUNCTION: Cavestock Day pack No. 66 has a 16L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Features a content information tag for personalization. The pack is sold with a Faraday Defense RFID inner pock for protection.
- Zip-around closure.
- Exterior zip pocket; side slit pockets.
- Adjustable nylon shoulder straps with snaps.
- Top leather carrying handles.
- Durable light-weight canvas.