The Rite in the Rain top spiral notebook is small enough to fit comfortably in your pocket and tough enough to survive any of Mother Nature's onslaughts. This scrappy pocket notebook will survive rain, sweat, mud, snow, oil, and grease. The non-glare gray paper is legible in bright sunlight. The impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape. The polydura cover defends your notes from scratches and stains. Rite in the Rain All-Weather Writing Products have been made in Tacoma Washington, USA since 1916. Recycle Rite in the Rain paper with standard papers or the entire notebook using most curbside programs. Simply separate the Wire-O binding from the cover prior to recycling for easier processing.
- Rite in the Rain Item No. 235
- Waterproof Notebook
- Top Binding Spiral
- 100 Pages
- 50 Sheets
- 3" x 5"
- Weight 0.12 LBs
This item has a bit of mystery around it. The original government use for it is unknown. Keep one in your car, home and work. Brand new, never used, overrun from government contract.
What will you use your A/B Cache for?
Possible uses include:
- Pet Identification
- Emergency Cash Stash
- Water Purification Tablets
- Pill Storage.
- Jacket Zipper Pull
- Overall Length: 56.5mm or 2.225"
- External Diameter: 16mm or .63"
- Internal Opening: 11.4mm or .45"
- Internal Depth Side A : 16mm or .63"
- Internal Depth Side B : 18mm or .71"
- Lid is secured via flange to cap seal (Internal o-ring)
- U.S. Made
Use responsibly and due to the nature of this item, it is not returnable for obvious sanitation reasons.
Always wash your container with hot water and mild soap for ensured sanitation.
While the original government use is unknown, the A/B Cache dual compartment capsule offers an extremely compact storage option for your EDC needs. Water tight on both ends and offering 2 different size containers from each end this is a highly versatile storage container. This version is solid stainless steel.
Brand new, direct from Maratac, USA.
Spare Steel Pocket Clip
This clip can be attached to a triple AAA flashlight, and can be easily clipped onto a hat, jeans, t-shirt, or anywhere else you have as a spot to carry your flashlight.
ABOUT THE WILDERNESS 2.0 SURVIVAL CARD
Our upgraded Wilderness Survival Card iseverything you need to survive in the wild. Wallet sized, it's the perfect tool for every-day carry (EDC) The Readyman Wilderness Survival Card 2.0 is a set of tools and devices that are a game changer for somebody in a survival scenario. With this many survival tools on tap, it's a great value in a wallet-sized package.
- Fishhooks (x9)
- Arrows (x5)
- Snare locks (x4)
- Awl (x1)
- Sewing Needles (x2)
- Saw blades (x3)
- Tweezers (x1 - on the right-hand edge)
If you need a large format notebook, look no further. The all-weather maxi spiral notebooks have strong Polydura covers, wire-o spiral binding, and are printed on trusted Rite in the Rain paper. 84 pages of the Universal pattern gives you plenty of room for notes and data.
- Size - 8 1/2" x 11"
- Page Pattern - Universal (gray)
- Cover - Polydura (Black)
- Binding - Side spiral
- Number of Pages - 84
- Number of Sheets - 42
- Weight - 0.9 lbs
- UPC - 632281077305
Use the charging C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth ) head to charge the light and you're all set to keep on trekking.
Can be charged from work, home, laptop, USB Battery pack....
- Length: 1.6" Diameter: .74" Weight: 27.8 Grams - No Battery
- Battery weight 9 Grams
- Comes with extra o-rings
- LED Type: Cree XP-G2 S4 with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
- Orange Peel Reflector for a smooth even beam
- Recharge Time is 30-100 minutes - depending on charge rate source
- The reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is made of C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth )
- Battery is 14250 Lithium Cell 280mAh
- The lens has been treated with a AR (Anti-Reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one 14250 battery that provides 2 levels of brightness (Low / High).
- Twist on for Low
- Twist 1/2 turn more for High
Using a single 14250 battery we got the following results:
Low mode, 15 lumens output for up to 9 hours
High mode, 305 lumens output for up to 40 minutes
Includes Complete Kit:
1x Lithium Rechargable Battery
1x USB Charging Cable
1x Charging SS Head With Charge indicator
1x PCL Light C360 Solid Brass Head & Body
4x Spare O-Rings