- MADE IN USA with BPA-FREE, FDA AND USDA APPROVED MATERIALS - AquaPod liners are constructed of food grade (lldpe) plastic. This material follows and stays within USDA and FDA guidelines and BPA free. AquaPod manufactures their liners here in the USA! trust your water!
- COLLECT DRINKING WATER IN YOUR BATHTUB - AquaPod fits almost any bathtub and holds over 65 Gallons of water - standard tub holds 70 Gallons of water. It is not recommended to over fill your bathtub.
- PREPARE FOR EMERGENCIES - Never be without water in an emergency. During a hurricane or tropical storm, water main breaks and storm surges can interrupt or even contaminate your water supply.
- KEEPS WATER CLEAN - Water stored in an open bathtub with dirt, soap film, and exposure to debris will spoil and become useless. Aquapod will keep water fresh for up to 8 weeks, depending on humidity and temperature conditions.
- 100% RECYCLABLE - NO need to cut any parts off water storage bag - used reservoirs may be recycled into many types of new products. Aqua pod kit is disposable and recyclable - AquaPod is the only American Bath Tub Bladder to offers replacement liners. Our reservoirs have a positive impact on the environment. The flexible reservoir requires less space for shipping and smaller shipments require less fuel.
A storm presents several serious threats to your home or business. Gale force winds, wind-driven debris, rising water levels, and the most subtle, wind-driven rain. As you plan to protect your home or business against these forces of nature don’t forget the StormTec Door Protection Kit.
- Plastic container for drinking water storage holds 5 gallons or 22 liters
- Originally designed for the Australian military
- UV stabilized design stands up to extended use outdoors in even the toughest climates
- Features a bayonet closure for leak proof pouring
- Features a textured surface for better grip
Holding Capacity : 4.5 Gallons (17 L)
Material: 304 Stainless Steel
Finish: High Polish Stainless Steel
Product Dimensions:10 x 10 x 27 inches