- LARGE CAPACITY: Capacity 50 Gallons. Zippered mesh cover allows water to collect while blocking leaves and debris, it is also easy to remove for cleaning and maintenance. Connect water pipes with the bottom switch for flower cultivation, fish farming, flower watering, field irrigation, and even car washing.
- COLLECT RAIN & SAVE WATER: Saving the water, saving the Earth. A sustainable solution to reuse the rainwater in your garden watering or etc. At the same time save your water bill! Based on calculation, this rain barrel can save your water bill up to 40% per year!
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Our rain barrel is made from PVC frame and anti-corrosion PVC mesh fabric. It is designed for long-term usage even in the cold winter time. Unlike traditional barrels, this barrel is crack-free and more durable.
- PREVENT LEAKAGE: The rubber rings come with each spigot and water outflow valve. Install one rubber ring inside, the other one outside of the barrel can efficiently prevent leakage.
- EASY STORAGE AND REUSABLE: The collapsible design allow you to carry it easily and store it in your garage or utility room with minimized space. Whenever you need it, it is always reusable in simple assembly.
Be campsite ready for anything with the SOL Flat Pack Bucket 10L. The sturdy carrying handle makes hauling water, wood, gear, or dirty dishes at camp less work on your hands. Washing up after a big meal? Pop open this bucket and fill with extra clean water. Cleaning dirt off your gear? Use as a cleaning bucket. Ready to hit the road? Collapse and pack this bucket flat. Any campsite meal or mess can easily be tackled when you have the right tools for the job.
- Easy to Collapse and Store Compactly: Simply collapse when not in use to store flat
- Haul It All: Keep clean water, collect wood, or clean your gear with 10L at your disposal
- Sturdy Carrying Handle: Haul your supplies with ease with a sturdy carrying handle
- Durable PP Mid-Section: Don’t worry, this bucket is made to last with a durable PP
All you need to do is add water. The StormBag weighs less than 1 lb and rapidly expands to ~30 lbs in just three to five minutes. StormBags eliminate the need to stockpile sand as well as the heavy equipment and personnel required to fill and deploy traditional sandbags. Expands in freshwater only.
Popular uses for the Storm Bag:
- Worksite Protection
- Water Absorption
- Flood Control
- Landslide Protection
- Building Protection
- Flood Prevention