- MADE IN USA with BPA-FREE, FDA AND USDA APPROVED MATERIALS - AquaPod liners are constructed of food grade (lldpe) plastic. This material follows and stays within USDA and FDA guidelines and BPA free. AquaPod manufactures their liners here in the USA! trust your water!
- COLLECT DRINKING WATER IN YOUR BATHTUB - AquaPod fits almost any bathtub and holds over 65 Gallons of water - standard tub holds 70 Gallons of water. It is not recommended to over fill your bathtub.
- PREPARE FOR EMERGENCIES - Never be without water in an emergency. During a hurricane or tropical storm, water main breaks and storm surges can interrupt or even contaminate your water supply.
- KEEPS WATER CLEAN - Water stored in an open bathtub with dirt, soap film, and exposure to debris will spoil and become useless. Aquapod will keep water fresh for up to 8 weeks, depending on humidity and temperature conditions.
- 100% RECYCLABLE - NO need to cut any parts off water storage bag - used reservoirs may be recycled into many types of new products. Aqua pod kit is disposable and recyclable - AquaPod is the only American Bath Tub Bladder to offers replacement liners. Our reservoirs have a positive impact on the environment. The flexible reservoir requires less space for shipping and smaller shipments require less fuel.
A storm presents several serious threats to your home or business. Gale force winds, wind-driven debris, rising water levels, and the most subtle, wind-driven rain. As you plan to protect your home or business against these forces of nature don’t forget the StormTec Door Protection Kit.
In blazing summer heat or subzero winter weather, reach for your Coleman 40 oz. Free Flow Autoseal Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle. This a must-have year-round bottle with its durable, double-walled, vacuum-insulated 18/8 stainless steel body, which keeps liquids cold up to 31 hours or hot up to 11 hours. The button-operated Autoseal seals the bottle between sips to eliminate spills and leaks, and a patented slide lock prevents the accidental pushing of the button while you're on the go. Included is a protective spout cover to keep dirt and germs off your mouthpiece, and the DropDown lid feature makes it easy to clean. When you're really parched, you'll appreciate the high-flow spout that allows you to hydrate quickly.
- Double-walled, vacuum-insulated 18/8 stainless steel
- Keeps drinks cold up to 31 hours or hot up to 11 hours
- High-flow spout allows you to hydrate quickly
- Button-operated Autoseal prevents spills and leaks
- Protective spout cover keeps dirt and germs off your mouthpiece
- 100% BPA-free for peace of mind
- Body is hand wash only; removable lid may be placed on the top rack of your dishwasher
- Do not microwave or freeze
- LARGE CAPACITY: Capacity 50 Gallons. Zippered mesh cover allows water to collect while blocking leaves and debris, it is also easy to remove for cleaning and maintenance. Connect water pipes with the bottom switch for flower cultivation, fish farming, flower watering, field irrigation, and even car washing.
- COLLECT RAIN & SAVE WATER: Saving the water, saving the Earth. A sustainable solution to reuse the rainwater in your garden watering or etc. At the same time save your water bill! Based on calculation, this rain barrel can save your water bill up to 40% per year!
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Our rain barrel is made from PVC frame and anti-corrosion PVC mesh fabric. It is designed for long-term usage even in the cold winter time. Unlike traditional barrels, this barrel is crack-free and more durable.
- PREVENT LEAKAGE: The rubber rings come with each spigot and water outflow valve. Install one rubber ring inside, the other one outside of the barrel can efficiently prevent leakage.
- EASY STORAGE AND REUSABLE: The collapsible design allow you to carry it easily and store it in your garage or utility room with minimized space. Whenever you need it, it is always reusable in simple assembly.
- High quality 304SS construction. Durable and reusable for year after year.
- Use a 5/16" drill bit to drill a hole into your tree and simply tap into place.
- Made in the USA and made to last a lifetime with proper care.
- Can be sterilized by boiling in water each season to improve yield.
- All 5/16" maple tubing will fit snugly over the barbed end of these taps.