We believe the is the best way to store water long time. It will prevent water from absorbing plastic or rubber particles. You can shelve these bottles and be prepared for water shortage. You can mark the bottles with the date it was bottled and mark the batch of your water or source. Just like you store wine and other spirits glass is the superior way to preserve water for when you need it. Stock up and keep the water.
Store water with elegance using this Giara bottle from Bormioli Rocco. Made of beautiful glass, this elegant bottle features a swing-top closure with a white stopper. This classically styled bottle will look great in any kitchen and is perfect for creating a unique gift.
3-1/4" diameter x 12" H, with a 34 ounce capacity or 1000 ml
- Beautiful Clear Italian Glass
- 34 ounce / 1000 ml capacity
- Seal tight hermetic swing creates a leak proof seal
- Food Grade replaceable rubber seals
- Bormioli Rocco glass company - a leader in quality glass bottles.
- Round hardened swing top glass bottle "Giara"
- Odor and Stain Proof
- Dishwasher Safe (Excluding the tops)
- BPA Free
- Long Tapered neck makes for easy pouring
The Berkey water filter fluoride reduction elements work by adding the ability to remove the contaminants listed below. When threaded directly onto the Black Berkey® purification elements the fluoride reduction element is an effective way to take control of targeted harmful contaminants in your drinking water. These fluoride water filters work as a post filter to the Black Berkey and is compatible with all Berkey water filter systems.
- High quality 304SS construction. Durable and reusable for year after year.
- Use a 5/16" drill bit to drill a hole into your tree and simply tap into place.
- Made in the USA and made to last a lifetime with proper care.
- Can be sterilized by boiling in water each season to improve yield.
- All 5/16" maple tubing will fit snugly over the barbed end of these taps.
- MADE IN USA with BPA-FREE, FDA AND USDA APPROVED MATERIALS - AquaPod liners are constructed of food grade (lldpe) plastic. This material follows and stays within USDA and FDA guidelines and BPA free. AquaPod manufactures their liners here in the USA! trust your water!
- COLLECT DRINKING WATER IN YOUR BATHTUB - AquaPod fits almost any bathtub and holds over 65 Gallons of water - standard tub holds 70 Gallons of water. It is not recommended to over fill your bathtub.
- PREPARE FOR EMERGENCIES - Never be without water in an emergency. During a hurricane or tropical storm, water main breaks and storm surges can interrupt or even contaminate your water supply.
- KEEPS WATER CLEAN - Water stored in an open bathtub with dirt, soap film, and exposure to debris will spoil and become useless. Aquapod will keep water fresh for up to 8 weeks, depending on humidity and temperature conditions.
- 100% RECYCLABLE - NO need to cut any parts off water storage bag - used reservoirs may be recycled into many types of new products. Aqua pod kit is disposable and recyclable - AquaPod is the only American Bath Tub Bladder to offers replacement liners. Our reservoirs have a positive impact on the environment. The flexible reservoir requires less space for shipping and smaller shipments require less fuel.
Aquamira Water Treatment 1 oz.
Aquamira 1 oz. Water Treatment (Chlorine Dioxide) kills bacteria while enhancing the taste of treated water. Everything you need to treat 30 gallons in the field comes in a compact, lightweight kit and works in virtually every situation. Its so effective, even the CDC recommends Chlorine Dioxide as the most comprehensive water treatment available.
Chlorine dioxide is generated when the Aquamira® Water Treatment comes in contact with water. Chlorine dioxide is iodine and chlorine free. The unique formula works by releasing nascent oxygen, a highly active form of oxygen, which is a strong oxidant and a powerful germicidal agent. Chlorine dioxide has been used by municipal water treatment plants to kill a variety of waterborne pathogens since the late 1940s. Unlike free chlorine (familiar as household bleach) or other halogen chemicals (such as iodine), chlorine dioxide does not create potentially harmful by-products.
Aquamiras key benefits are clearly evident when compared to the other common portable water treatment chemicals such as iodine. Chlorine dioxide is a significantly stronger oxidant than iodine, with greater pathogen killing power. Unlike iodine, chlorine dioxide kills protozoan cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia which are responsible for over 80% of waterborne illnesses. Chlorine Dioxide does not discolor water, nor does it give water an unpleasant taste. In fact, chlorine dioxide is often used to improve the taste of water by neutralizing unpleasant flavors.
Features and Benefits
- Kills odor causing bacteria and enhances the taste of stored potable water
- Treatment has a 4 year shelf life from manufacturing date
- Treats up to 30 gallons
- Easy to Use
- No Aftertaste
- Made in the USA
- EPA Reg. No. 71766-1