All you need to do is add water. The StormBag weighs less than 1 lb and rapidly expands to ~30 lbs in just three to five minutes. StormBags eliminate the need to stockpile sand as well as the heavy equipment and personnel required to fill and deploy traditional sandbags. Expands in freshwater only.
Popular uses for the Storm Bag:
- Worksite Protection
- Water Absorption
- Flood Control
- Landslide Protection
- Building Protection
- Flood Prevention
BerkeyBlack Berkey Replacement Elements (set of 2)
We believe the is the best way to store water long time. It will prevent water from absorbing plastic or rubber particles. You can shelve these bottles and be prepared for water shortage. You can mark the bottles with the date it was bottled and mark the batch of your water or source. Just like you store wine and other spirits glass is the superior way to preserve water for when you need it. Stock up and keep the water.
Store water with elegance using this Giara bottle from Bormioli Rocco. Made of beautiful glass, this elegant bottle features a swing-top closure with a white stopper. This classically styled bottle will look great in any kitchen and is perfect for creating a unique gift.
- Beautiful Clear Italian Glass
- 17 ounce / 500 ml capacity
- Seal tight hermetic swing creates a leak proof seal
- Food Grade replaceable rubber seals
- Bormioli Rocco glass company - a leader in quality glass bottles.
- Round hardened swing top glass bottle "Giara"
- Odor and Stain Proof
- Dishwasher Safe (Excluding the tops)
- BPA Free
- Long Tapered neck makes for easy pouring
So as you plan for your next emergency include The StormTec Door Protection Kit and protect your home or business from the effects of wind-driven rain.
- 25 StormTec StormBags
- 22'x12' 4-Mil plastic sheet
- 1 roll heavy-duty duct tape
- 1 box cutter
- Survival Filter Straw
- 3 - 1L Stand Up Bag
- 2 - 610mm x 762mm Plastic Bags
- 6 Water Purification Tablets
- 6 Coffee Filters
- 10ml Syringe
- Compressed Sponge
- 5' Tubing
- Metal Bowl
- 28g Activated Charcoal
- 2 Mesh Bags
- 2 Foil Sheets
- 3 Compressed Towels
- Survival Instruction Sheet
- Resealable Waterproof Bag
In blazing summer heat or subzero winter weather, reach for your Coleman 40 oz. Free Flow Autoseal Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle. This a must-have year-round bottle with its durable, double-walled, vacuum-insulated 18/8 stainless steel body, which keeps liquids cold up to 31 hours or hot up to 11 hours. The button-operated Autoseal seals the bottle between sips to eliminate spills and leaks, and a patented slide lock prevents the accidental pushing of the button while you're on the go. Included is a protective spout cover to keep dirt and germs off your mouthpiece, and the DropDown lid feature makes it easy to clean. When you're really parched, you'll appreciate the high-flow spout that allows you to hydrate quickly.
- Double-walled, vacuum-insulated 18/8 stainless steel
- Keeps drinks cold up to 31 hours or hot up to 11 hours
- High-flow spout allows you to hydrate quickly
- Button-operated Autoseal prevents spills and leaks
- Protective spout cover keeps dirt and germs off your mouthpiece
- 100% BPA-free for peace of mind
- Body is hand wash only; removable lid may be placed on the top rack of your dishwasher
- Do not microwave or freeze