All you need to do is add water. The StormBag weighs less than 1 lb and rapidly expands to ~30 lbs in just three to five minutes. StormBags eliminate the need to stockpile sand as well as the heavy equipment and personnel required to fill and deploy traditional sandbags. Expands in freshwater only.
Popular uses for the Storm Bag:
- Worksite Protection
- Water Absorption
- Flood Control
- Landslide Protection
- Building Protection
- Flood Prevention
In blazing summer heat or subzero winter weather, reach for your Coleman 40 oz. Free Flow Autoseal Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle. This a must-have year-round bottle with its durable, double-walled, vacuum-insulated 18/8 stainless steel body, which keeps liquids cold up to 31 hours or hot up to 11 hours. The button-operated Autoseal seals the bottle between sips to eliminate spills and leaks, and a patented slide lock prevents the accidental pushing of the button while you're on the go. Included is a protective spout cover to keep dirt and germs off your mouthpiece, and the DropDown lid feature makes it easy to clean. When you're really parched, you'll appreciate the high-flow spout that allows you to hydrate quickly.
- Double-walled, vacuum-insulated 18/8 stainless steel
- Keeps drinks cold up to 31 hours or hot up to 11 hours
- High-flow spout allows you to hydrate quickly
- Button-operated Autoseal prevents spills and leaks
- Protective spout cover keeps dirt and germs off your mouthpiece
- 100% BPA-free for peace of mind
- Body is hand wash only; removable lid may be placed on the top rack of your dishwasher
- Do not microwave or freeze
- MADE IN USA with BPA-FREE, FDA AND USDA APPROVED MATERIALS - AquaPod liners are constructed of food grade (lldpe) plastic. This material follows and stays within USDA and FDA guidelines and BPA free. AquaPod manufactures their liners here in the USA! trust your water!
- COLLECT DRINKING WATER IN YOUR BATHTUB - AquaPod fits almost any bathtub and holds over 65 Gallons of water - standard tub holds 70 Gallons of water. It is not recommended to over fill your bathtub.
- PREPARE FOR EMERGENCIES - Never be without water in an emergency. During a hurricane or tropical storm, water main breaks and storm surges can interrupt or even contaminate your water supply.
- KEEPS WATER CLEAN - Water stored in an open bathtub with dirt, soap film, and exposure to debris will spoil and become useless. Aquapod will keep water fresh for up to 8 weeks, depending on humidity and temperature conditions.
- 100% RECYCLABLE - NO need to cut any parts off water storage bag - used reservoirs may be recycled into many types of new products. Aqua pod kit is disposable and recyclable - AquaPod is the only American Bath Tub Bladder to offers replacement liners. Our reservoirs have a positive impact on the environment. The flexible reservoir requires less space for shipping and smaller shipments require less fuel.
Are you an outdoors enthusiast on a budget? Can't afford the Grayl Geo Press or Sawyer Mini? Or, are you simply searching for something that won't break the bank without losing quality filtering? The Filterwell Water Filter Straw is your solution!
Surpassing the standards of Lifestraw, this portable and light weight water straw is ideal for the outdoors person. Whether you’re backpacking, hiking, camping, scouting, doing some back country treks, mission trips or throwing together some items for emergency preparedness, this versatile water filter allows for 5 different methods of filtering your water. The hollow fiber UF membrane and anti-bacterial carbon fiber combination can remove 99.9999% of bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, E. coli, protozoa, giardia, cryptosporidium, and sediment, odor, color, chlorine, organic matter and heavy metals.
- Small carabiner clip for convenient attachment to your pack, or utilize the belt clip built onto the side of the straw
- Multi Functioning:
- Drink directly from straw to water source;
- Drink from the straw by attaching the silicone flexible hose with carbon filter on the end and dropping the filter directly into your water source;
- Squeeze Pouch – fill the clear pouch with the desired drinkable water, screw pouch onto adapter at the butt end of straw and drink through the opposite end;
- Water bottle – attach the adapter at the butt end of the straw directly to any standard water bottle;
- Faucet mount & Gravity Filtration available
Filter material: UF hollow Fiber membrane/Carbon Fiber/KDF
Feature: Removes minimum 99.9999%
Usage: Filter water from rivers, streams, lakes, water bottles, faucets
Filter life: 4,000 Liter Life Capacity
Color: Army Green
Flush method: Side Flush /Back flush
Certificate: S G S Food grade
SGS Bacteria Filter
*All products materials meet NSF/EPA Standards.
*Instructions booklet included.
The Travel Berkey comes standard with the following:
- Stainless steel canister
- Set of 2 Black Berkey filters
- Plastic spigot
This system can hold up to 2 Black filters and 2 PF-2 fluoride filters (optional)
- Survival Filter Straw
- 3 - 1L Stand Up Bag
- 2 - 610mm x 762mm Plastic Bags
- 6 Water Purification Tablets
- 6 Coffee Filters
- 10ml Syringe
- Compressed Sponge
- 5' Tubing
- Metal Bowl
- 28g Activated Charcoal
- 2 Mesh Bags
- 2 Foil Sheets
- 3 Compressed Towels
- Survival Instruction Sheet
- Resealable Waterproof Bag