All you need to do is add water. The StormBag weighs less than 1 lb and rapidly expands to ~30 lbs in just three to five minutes. StormBags eliminate the need to stockpile sand as well as the heavy equipment and personnel required to fill and deploy traditional sandbags. Expands in freshwater only.
Popular uses for the Storm Bag:
- Worksite Protection
- Water Absorption
- Flood Control
- Landslide Protection
- Building Protection
- Flood Prevention
Are you an outdoors enthusiast on a budget? Can't afford the Grayl Geo Press or Sawyer Mini? Or, are you simply searching for something that won't break the bank without losing quality filtering? The Filterwell Water Filter Straw is your solution!
Surpassing the standards of Lifestraw, this portable and light weight water straw is ideal for the outdoors person. Whether you’re backpacking, hiking, camping, scouting, doing some back country treks, mission trips or throwing together some items for emergency preparedness, this versatile water filter allows for 5 different methods of filtering your water. The hollow fiber UF membrane and anti-bacterial carbon fiber combination can remove 99.9999% of bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, E. coli, protozoa, giardia, cryptosporidium, and sediment, odor, color, chlorine, organic matter and heavy metals.
- Small carabiner clip for convenient attachment to your pack, or utilize the belt clip built onto the side of the straw
- Multi Functioning:
- Drink directly from straw to water source;
- Drink from the straw by attaching the silicone flexible hose with carbon filter on the end and dropping the filter directly into your water source;
- Squeeze Pouch – fill the clear pouch with the desired drinkable water, screw pouch onto adapter at the butt end of straw and drink through the opposite end;
- Water bottle – attach the adapter at the butt end of the straw directly to any standard water bottle;
- Faucet mount & Gravity Filtration available
Filter material: UF hollow Fiber membrane/Carbon Fiber/KDF
Feature: Removes minimum 99.9999%
Usage: Filter water from rivers, streams, lakes, water bottles, faucets
Filter life: 4,000 Liter Life Capacity
Color: Army Green
Flush method: Side Flush /Back flush
Certificate: S G S Food grade
SGS Bacteria Filter
*All products materials meet NSF/EPA Standards.
*Instructions booklet included.
In blazing summer heat or subzero winter weather, reach for your Coleman 40 oz. Free Flow Autoseal Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle. This a must-have year-round bottle with its durable, double-walled, vacuum-insulated 18/8 stainless steel body, which keeps liquids cold up to 31 hours or hot up to 11 hours. The button-operated Autoseal seals the bottle between sips to eliminate spills and leaks, and a patented slide lock prevents the accidental pushing of the button while you're on the go. Included is a protective spout cover to keep dirt and germs off your mouthpiece, and the DropDown lid feature makes it easy to clean. When you're really parched, you'll appreciate the high-flow spout that allows you to hydrate quickly.
- Double-walled, vacuum-insulated 18/8 stainless steel
- Keeps drinks cold up to 31 hours or hot up to 11 hours
- High-flow spout allows you to hydrate quickly
- Button-operated Autoseal prevents spills and leaks
- Protective spout cover keeps dirt and germs off your mouthpiece
- 100% BPA-free for peace of mind
- Body is hand wash only; removable lid may be placed on the top rack of your dishwasher
- Do not microwave or freeze
- LARGE CAPACITY: Capacity 50 Gallons. Zippered mesh cover allows water to collect while blocking leaves and debris, it is also easy to remove for cleaning and maintenance. Connect water pipes with the bottom switch for flower cultivation, fish farming, flower watering, field irrigation, and even car washing.
- COLLECT RAIN & SAVE WATER: Saving the water, saving the Earth. A sustainable solution to reuse the rainwater in your garden watering or etc. At the same time save your water bill! Based on calculation, this rain barrel can save your water bill up to 40% per year!
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS: Our rain barrel is made from PVC frame and anti-corrosion PVC mesh fabric. It is designed for long-term usage even in the cold winter time. Unlike traditional barrels, this barrel is crack-free and more durable.
- PREVENT LEAKAGE: The rubber rings come with each spigot and water outflow valve. Install one rubber ring inside, the other one outside of the barrel can efficiently prevent leakage.
- EASY STORAGE AND REUSABLE: The collapsible design allow you to carry it easily and store it in your garage or utility room with minimized space. Whenever you need it, it is always reusable in simple assembly.