1935 Replica Lighter with Slashes by Zippo®. Color: Brushed Chrome. This Brushed Chrome windproof lighter features the 1935 Replica case. A three-barrel outside hinge joins the lid and bottom with an open hollow rivet that secures the flint wheel to the inside unit. This lighter features a flat bottom case and a unique bottom stamp. Comes packaged in a gift box. For optimal performance, fill with Zippo lighter fuel.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo ""click""
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; For optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium lighter fluid, flints, and wicks
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that ""it works or we fix it free™""
- Fuel: Zippo lighter fuel (sold separately)
The history of Zippo® started back in 1932 when its founder George G. Blaisdell decided to modify the design of a cumbersome Austrian lighter. Today Zippo lighters are ingrained in American culture and considered to be a global icon of reliability. They've been featured in more than 2,000 movies, stage plays, and TV shows. In 1962 Zippo produced its first non-lighter product - the steel pocket tape measure and since that time has started to diversify its product line with lighter accessories, butane multi-purpose lighters, men’s and women’s fragrances, lifestyle accessories, eyewear, hand warmers, and products for outdoor enthusiasts.
UCO Long-Burn Matches are designed for starting fires that take just a bit longer than usual to get going. Campfires, barbecues, and candles are faster to light when you don't have to fiddle with multiple matches. These are great for use at home or when camping. Up to 60 second burn time - 5 times longer than normal matches. 50 matches per box.
The Hults Bruk Tarnaby is a small, all-purpose hatchet for basic uses such as making kindling, doing light clearing and working in the garden.
This item has an axe head weight of 1.25 Lbs and a handle length of 15 inches. The head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork and the curved shaft is made of US-sourced hickory. The handle is treated with linseed oil.
- This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
- Hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times, increasing its density and resulting in more durability
- Tempered zone in the head is designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- Head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork
- 15 in. curved shaft is made of U.S.-sourced hickory and treated with linseed oil
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements
- Axe head weight of 1.25 lbs.
- Detailed user manual also included
Coghlans fire starter disc, ideal fuel source starting camp fires or wood stoves, made of cedar & highly refined wax, designed to light easily & to burn hot, perfect solution as an emergency source of heat for cooking.
Get 3 packs of our Baddest Bee Fire Fuses (16+Uses per Pack) which provide users a weatherproof tinder that produces a strong, long-burning, breezeproof flame that is considerably larger, stronger, and longer burning than a flame produced by match or butane lighter. Due to the low flash/ignition temperature of the materials and organic weatherproofing formula we use, our Baddest Bee Fire Fuses are extremely effective at igniting from sparks cast off flint striking tools in wet (and dry) conditions where forest floor tinders are too damp to ignite. Coupling this larger, longer burning flame with a bellowing tool gives users the opportunity to start a fire with wet fuels they wouldn't normally be able to start.
Baddest Bee Fire Fuses are Made in the USA of 100% organic materials including beeswax, olive oil, spice/food based dyes, and cotton (most competing products are hexamine, petroleum, or calcium carbide based. Many of these products can be hazardous to your health). Each 3" Fire Fuse is meant to be cut in half to create two uses. Our Fuses comes in a compact, protective carrying case.
- QUALITY DESIGN: Exotac's fireROD is CNC machined, in-house from a USA high-grade 6061 anodized aluminum body for rugged protection and durability.
- TINDER STORAGE CAPSULE: The waterproof housing offers a secure internal threading with an O-ring for additional protection against moisture. Store tinder of your choice in this multifunctional tool.
- 5/16” FERRO ROD: The fireROD ferrocerium rod measures 5/16" in diameter and is able to be threaded into the handle of your fireROD for continuous use while making campfires, lighting the stove, or other survival essentials.
- DESIGNED FOR OUTDOOR SURVIVAL: The refillable ferro rods are meant to be used with any bushcraft knife to spark a fire while camping, hiking or backpacking. Use for up to 5,000 fire starting strikes.
- MADE IN THE USA: All of our products are beautifully designed, masterfully machined, and hand-finished in the USA