1935 Replica Lighter with Slashes by Zippo®. Color: Brushed Chrome. This Brushed Chrome windproof lighter features the 1935 Replica case. A three-barrel outside hinge joins the lid and bottom with an open hollow rivet that secures the flint wheel to the inside unit. This lighter features a flat bottom case and a unique bottom stamp. Comes packaged in a gift box. For optimal performance, fill with Zippo lighter fuel.
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo ""click""
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; For optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium lighter fluid, flints, and wicks
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that ""it works or we fix it free™""
- Fuel: Zippo lighter fuel (sold separately)
The history of Zippo® started back in 1932 when its founder George G. Blaisdell decided to modify the design of a cumbersome Austrian lighter. Today Zippo lighters are ingrained in American culture and considered to be a global icon of reliability. They've been featured in more than 2,000 movies, stage plays, and TV shows. In 1962 Zippo produced its first non-lighter product - the steel pocket tape measure and since that time has started to diversify its product line with lighter accessories, butane multi-purpose lighters, men’s and women’s fragrances, lifestyle accessories, eyewear, hand warmers, and products for outdoor enthusiasts.
The Fire Building Card Collection outlines step-by-step how to successfully build a fire in the outdoors. Part of the Learn and Live Card Collection, the Fire Building Card collection is a learning tool.
- A great tool to learn the basics of starting a fire in the outdoors
- Step-by-step instructions with photographic illustrations
- Eight informative cards are attached with a grommet so all cards stay together
- Waterproof for durable, outdoor referencing
Product Info for UCO Grilliput Firebowl
The Grilliput FireBowl keeps your fire safely contained and off the ground, making it ideal for low-impact camping, backyard, or patio use. Made of durable stainless steel, the FireBowl holds charcoal or wood and is the perfect accessory for the Grilliput portable grill or other barbecues. Weighing just under 10 oz., it is easy to carry backpacking, canoeing, biking, camping, or to bring on the next tailgate party. Plus, you can store some briquettes or wood inside the collapsible FireBowl to conserve space.
Features of UCO Grilliput Firebowl:
Portable FireBowl for use with the Grilliput and other camping grills.
Great for low-impact camping, backyard, or patio use.
Safely contains a fire and keeps fire off the ground.
Constructed from durable stainless steel to provide high rust and corrosion resistance.
Lightweight and collapsible, yet allows enough space to transport briquettes or wood.
Dimensions-packed: 7" x 7" x 3.125" (18 cm x 18 cm x 8 cm)
The Hults Bruk Tarnaby is a small, all-purpose hatchet for basic uses such as making kindling, doing light clearing and working in the garden.
This item has an axe head weight of 1.25 Lbs and a handle length of 15 inches. The head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork and the curved shaft is made of US-sourced hickory. The handle is treated with linseed oil.
- This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
- Hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times, increasing its density and resulting in more durability
- Tempered zone in the head is designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- Head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork
- 15 in. curved shaft is made of U.S.-sourced hickory and treated with linseed oil
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements
- Axe head weight of 1.25 lbs.
- Detailed user manual also included
This lighter case is Molle compatible and will fit on your belt for every day carry. What will you use your (MLC) Maratac Lighter Case for?
EDC Pro Tip : Fits a small Altoid tin perfectly. Maratac Lighter Case is also a perfect for disposable medical gloves.
- 1000 Denier Nylon
- Internal dimensions 2.5" high x 2" width x 3/4" thickness
- Hook and loop Scoville snap on the flap.
- Heavily padded
- Fits up to 1.25" Belt Loop Size
- HIGH QUALITY: Made from Fiberglass cloth, 100% quality flame retardant material.
- WIDELY USED: The fire blanket is great for the kitchen, warehouse, car, and camping.
- EASY TO USE: Pull down the fire blanket and spread over the fire.
- EFFICIENT: They can be used to extinguish small fires without mess.
- SIZE: 39.3" x 39.3"