- Watertight Case 1.0
- Water-resistant carrying case
- Learn & Live Fire Building Cards
- Reference guide outlining step-by-step how to successfully build a fire
- A compact, high-performance ferro rod fire starter
- Light-Me Tinder (4)
- Small, fibrous fire starting tinder pieces
Model - CI12202. Fire Starter Reindeer Handle. 4 inch overall. All-weather. Over 12,000 strikes. 2.38 inch steel rod. 9.5mm diameter. Reindeer antler handle. Stretch material lanyard with attached striker plate.
The Fire Building Card Collection outlines step-by-step how to successfully build a fire in the outdoors. Part of the Learn and Live Card Collection, the Fire Building Card collection is a learning tool.
- A great tool to learn the basics of starting a fire in the outdoors
- Step-by-step instructions with photographic illustrations
- Eight informative cards are attached with a grommet so all cards stay together
- Waterproof for durable, outdoor referencing
Pocket Bellows: (extends to 20 & collapses to 3.5): This bellowing tool compresses and focuses extra oxygen directly into the heart of a fire. The byproduct of this extra oxygen is a significant amount of extra heat which is the key to overcoming wet firewood.
- Start Rolling Fires w/ Wet or Dry Firewood In Moments
- Collapses to 3.5 inches for easy stowing (0.8 ounces/Extends 20"+-)
- Compresses & Focuses Oxygen Directly Into the Fire
- Use It At Home For Your Fireplace, Firepits, and BBQ's
Baddest Bee Fire Fuses are Made in the USA of 100% organic materials including beeswax, olive oil, spice/food based dyes, and cotton (most competing products are hexamine, petroleum, or calcium carbide based. Many of these products can be hazardous to your health). Each Fire Fuse comes in a compact/protective carrying case and are meant to be cut in half to double uses from 8 to 16.
Baddest Bee Fire Fuses provide users a weatherproof tindering knit that produces a strong, long-burning, breezeproof flame that is considerably larger, stronger, and longer burning than a flame produced by match or butane lighter. Due to the low flash/ignition temperature of the materials and organic weatherproofing formula we use, our Baddest Bee Fire Fuses are extremely effective at igniting from sparks cast off flint striking tools in wet (and dry) conditions where forest floor tinders are too damp to ignite. Coupling this larger, longer burning flame with a bellowing tool gives users the opportunity to start a fire with wet fuels they wouldnt normally be able to start.
After numerous responses and requests with the Standard Peanut and Split Pea Lighters our staff members wondered what could be done to make it better. The answer is make it bigger and also increase the size of the spark wheel for even easier use with and without gloves. These two changes make a dramatic difference in extended runtime and versatility of use in any condition. The XL Peanut Lighter is also a perfect for extended trips where you will need more than a few days of firestarting.
Here's what we came up with to improve it:
- Manufacture it out of 300 Series Stainless Steel
- ( 2.75'' x .75 ")
- Weight: 80 Grams
- Holds 3x as much fuel as the Peanut and 5x more than Split Pea
- Make it flat on the end so it can be used as an candle in an emergency.
- Removable Solid Brass lighter insert allows it to be used as a waterproof stainless steel pill vial
- Comes with Spare Flints + Spare O Ring
Note : Attachment ring not included
Made In USA
Constructed of 300 Series Stainless Steel with a overall height with out the split ring is 1.3" and it's diameter is .5". Like it's big brother the "Peanut Lighter", the Split Pea is sure to become very popular due to their ability to be carried in your pants pocket or stored with your camping equipment for a long period of time without the fluid drying out. These lighters use standard liquid lighter fluid that you will need to add on your own.
All Split Peas ship with a spare "O" Ring.