The Fire Building Card Collection outlines step-by-step how to successfully build a fire in the outdoors. Part of the Learn and Live Card Collection, the Fire Building Card collection is a learning tool.
- A great tool to learn the basics of starting a fire in the outdoors
- Step-by-step instructions with photographic illustrations
- Eight informative cards are attached with a grommet so all cards stay together
- Waterproof for durable, outdoor referencing
Pocket Bellows: (extends to 20 & collapses to 3.5): This bellowing tool compresses and focuses extra oxygen directly into the heart of a fire. The byproduct of this extra oxygen is a significant amount of extra heat which is the key to overcoming wet firewood.
- Start Rolling Fires w/ Wet or Dry Firewood In Moments
- Collapses to 3.5 inches for easy stowing (0.8 ounces/Extends 20"+-)
- Compresses & Focuses Oxygen Directly Into the Fire
- Use It At Home For Your Fireplace, Firepits, and BBQ's
Baddest Bee Fire Fuses are Made in the USA of 100% organic materials including beeswax, olive oil, spice/food based dyes, and cotton (most competing products are hexamine, petroleum, or calcium carbide based. Many of these products can be hazardous to your health). Each Fire Fuse comes in a compact/protective carrying case and are meant to be cut in half to double uses from 8 to 16.
Baddest Bee Fire Fuses provide users a weatherproof tindering knit that produces a strong, long-burning, breezeproof flame that is considerably larger, stronger, and longer burning than a flame produced by match or butane lighter. Due to the low flash/ignition temperature of the materials and organic weatherproofing formula we use, our Baddest Bee Fire Fuses are extremely effective at igniting from sparks cast off flint striking tools in wet (and dry) conditions where forest floor tinders are too damp to ignite. Coupling this larger, longer burning flame with a bellowing tool gives users the opportunity to start a fire with wet fuels they wouldnt normally be able to start.
Product Info for UCO Grilliput Firebowl
The Grilliput FireBowl keeps your fire safely contained and off the ground, making it ideal for low-impact camping, backyard, or patio use. Made of durable stainless steel, the FireBowl holds charcoal or wood and is the perfect accessory for the Grilliput portable grill or other barbecues. Weighing just under 10 oz., it is easy to carry backpacking, canoeing, biking, camping, or to bring on the next tailgate party. Plus, you can store some briquettes or wood inside the collapsible FireBowl to conserve space.
Features of UCO Grilliput Firebowl:
Portable FireBowl for use with the Grilliput and other camping grills.
Great for low-impact camping, backyard, or patio use.
Safely contains a fire and keeps fire off the ground.
Constructed from durable stainless steel to provide high rust and corrosion resistance.
Lightweight and collapsible, yet allows enough space to transport briquettes or wood.
Dimensions-packed: 7" x 7" x 3.125" (18 cm x 18 cm x 8 cm)
Coghlans fire starter disc, ideal fuel source starting camp fires or wood stoves, made of cedar & highly refined wax, designed to light easily & to burn hot, perfect solution as an emergency source of heat for cooking.
The Hults Bruk Tarnaby is a small, all-purpose hatchet for basic uses such as making kindling, doing light clearing and working in the garden.
This item has an axe head weight of 1.25 Lbs and a handle length of 15 inches. The head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork and the curved shaft is made of US-sourced hickory. The handle is treated with linseed oil.
- This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
- Hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times, increasing its density and resulting in more durability
- Tempered zone in the head is designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- Head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork
- 15 in. curved shaft is made of U.S.-sourced hickory and treated with linseed oil
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements
- Axe head weight of 1.25 lbs.
- Detailed user manual also included
- QUALITY DESIGN: Exotac's fireROD is CNC machined, in-house from a USA high-grade 6061 anodized aluminum body for rugged protection and durability.
- TINDER STORAGE CAPSULE: The waterproof housing offers a secure internal threading with an O-ring for additional protection against moisture. Store tinder of your choice in this multifunctional tool.
- 5/16” FERRO ROD: The fireROD ferrocerium rod measures 5/16" in diameter and is able to be threaded into the handle of your fireROD for continuous use while making campfires, lighting the stove, or other survival essentials.
- DESIGNED FOR OUTDOOR SURVIVAL: The refillable ferro rods are meant to be used with any bushcraft knife to spark a fire while camping, hiking or backpacking. Use for up to 5,000 fire starting strikes.
- MADE IN THE USA: All of our products are beautifully designed, masterfully machined, and hand-finished in the USA