Includes 15 discs which will start 30+ fires.
Natural and safe.
Indoor and outdoor use.
Use for campfires, firepits, charcoal grills, fireplaces, brush piles, bonfires, and more.
Comes in resealable bag.
Colors will vary.
- Country of Origin:USA
- QUALITY DESIGN: Exotac's fireROD is CNC machined, in-house from a USA high-grade 6061 anodized aluminum body for rugged protection and durability.
- TINDER STORAGE CAPSULE: The waterproof housing offers a secure internal threading with an O-ring for additional protection against moisture. Store tinder of your choice in this multifunctional tool.
- 5/16” FERRO ROD: The fireROD ferrocerium rod measures 5/16" in diameter and is able to be threaded into the handle of your fireROD for continuous use while making campfires, lighting the stove, or other survival essentials.
- DESIGNED FOR OUTDOOR SURVIVAL: The refillable ferro rods are meant to be used with any bushcraft knife to spark a fire while camping, hiking or backpacking. Use for up to 5,000 fire starting strikes.
- MADE IN THE USA: All of our products are beautifully designed, masterfully machined, and hand-finished in the USA
550 FireCord by Live Fire Gear gives you the ability to always be prepared to make fire in any emergency situation, perfect for everyday carry (EDC)! 550 FireCord is the next evolution in outdoor gear preparedness. 550 Parachute Cord or "Paracord", has been the standard go-to for most cordage needs as it has a ton of utility applications. Standard paracord can be used for neck lanyards, zipper pulls, spare hank, key fobs, bracelets, gear wraps, knife lanyards, boot laces and more. Now, imagine if you could also use your paracord as fire tinder. Enter 550 FireCord, the fire preparedness solution that will ensure you are always prepared! 550 FireCord has 7 strands of Paracord + 1 strand of color coded FireCord to be used as fire tinder. 550 FireCord starts easily, burns very hot, and lasts for a long period of time. 550 FireCord is also waterproof, UV, mildew and rot resistant. 550 FireCord - 50' Olive Drab.
Pocket Bellows: (extends to 20 & collapses to 3.5): This bellowing tool compresses and focuses extra oxygen directly into the heart of a fire. The byproduct of this extra oxygen is a significant amount of extra heat which is the key to overcoming wet firewood.
- Start Rolling Fires w/ Wet or Dry Firewood In Moments
- Collapses to 3.5 inches for easy stowing (0.8 ounces/Extends 20"+-)
- Compresses & Focuses Oxygen Directly Into the Fire
- Use It At Home For Your Fireplace, Firepits, and BBQ's
Baddest Bee Fire Fuses are Made in the USA of 100% organic materials including beeswax, olive oil, spice/food based dyes, and cotton (most competing products are hexamine, petroleum, or calcium carbide based. Many of these products can be hazardous to your health). Each Fire Fuse comes in a compact/protective carrying case and are meant to be cut in half to double uses from 8 to 16.
Baddest Bee Fire Fuses provide users a weatherproof tindering knit that produces a strong, long-burning, breezeproof flame that is considerably larger, stronger, and longer burning than a flame produced by match or butane lighter. Due to the low flash/ignition temperature of the materials and organic weatherproofing formula we use, our Baddest Bee Fire Fuses are extremely effective at igniting from sparks cast off flint striking tools in wet (and dry) conditions where forest floor tinders are too damp to ignite. Coupling this larger, longer burning flame with a bellowing tool gives users the opportunity to start a fire with wet fuels they wouldnt normally be able to start.
Model - LF05. Sport Single Fire Starter. 2 inch overall. Sport Emergency Fire Starter stores in a tin that can be used as a signaling device. Lightweight, waterproof, extremely compact, burns extremely hot, burns for many hours, adjustable flame size and creates charred cloth. Pine scented. Weighs 0.5 oz.
The Fire Building Card Collection outlines step-by-step how to successfully build a fire in the outdoors. Part of the Learn and Live Card Collection, the Fire Building Card collection is a learning tool.
- A great tool to learn the basics of starting a fire in the outdoors
- Step-by-step instructions with photographic illustrations
- Eight informative cards are attached with a grommet so all cards stay together
- Waterproof for durable, outdoor referencing