- HIGH QUALITY: Made from Fiberglass cloth, 100% quality flame retardant material.
- WIDELY USED: The fire blanket is great for the kitchen, warehouse, car, and camping.
- EASY TO USE: Pull down the fire blanket and spread over the fire.
- EFFICIENT: They can be used to extinguish small fires without mess.
- SIZE: 39.3" x 39.3"
These 50/50 blankets are made of 50% wool and 50% cotton/other fibers. The unique blend makes them our softest blankets yet. They measure a generous 64" x 80" and weigh a substantial 4lbs. They're a lighter grey color than their Charcoal Grey Classic Wool counterparts. Pair this blanket with one of our blanket carriers for a perfect picnic or bushcraft combo or throw it in the vehicle for emergencies. This blanket is sturdy enough for your greatest adventures and soft enough to keep in your living room. Even better, it's at a price that won't break the bank.
Pocket Bellows: (extends to 20 & collapses to 3.5): This bellowing tool compresses and focuses extra oxygen directly into the heart of a fire. The byproduct of this extra oxygen is a significant amount of extra heat which is the key to overcoming wet firewood.
- Start Rolling Fires w/ Wet or Dry Firewood In Moments
- Collapses to 3.5 inches for easy stowing (0.8 ounces/Extends 20"+-)
- Compresses & Focuses Oxygen Directly Into the Fire
- Use It At Home For Your Fireplace, Firepits, and BBQ's
Baddest Bee Fire Fuses are Made in the USA of 100% organic materials including beeswax, olive oil, spice/food based dyes, and cotton (most competing products are hexamine, petroleum, or calcium carbide based. Many of these products can be hazardous to your health). Each Fire Fuse comes in a compact/protective carrying case and are meant to be cut in half to double uses from 8 to 16.
Baddest Bee Fire Fuses provide users a weatherproof tindering knit that produces a strong, long-burning, breezeproof flame that is considerably larger, stronger, and longer burning than a flame produced by match or butane lighter. Due to the low flash/ignition temperature of the materials and organic weatherproofing formula we use, our Baddest Bee Fire Fuses are extremely effective at igniting from sparks cast off flint striking tools in wet (and dry) conditions where forest floor tinders are too damp to ignite. Coupling this larger, longer burning flame with a bellowing tool gives users the opportunity to start a fire with wet fuels they wouldnt normally be able to start.
These Swiss Army Blankets are 80% fine wool with a white stitched cross. They measure a generous 62" x 88" and weigh approximately 4.85 lbs.
- Large 52x84 individually wrapped blanket
- Retains and reflexs body heat for protection in hot/cold weather
- Waterproof and weatherproof
- Fits easily inside survival kits
The most advanced emergency blanket on the market - meticulously designed never to fail when you're counting on it with your life. It all starts with the material, vacuum-metalized polyethylene, that reflects 90% of your body heat while also offering a number of other important features that set it apart from traditional mylar blankets; it opens easily and will not shred if nicked or punctured, rips and tears can be repaired, it is quiet and won't crinkle in high winds, and its high-visibility orange exterior makes it easy for rescuers to find you. Plus, survival tips and techniques are printed directly on the blanket so you have them when you need them. Sized to fit two people.