This lighter case is Molle compatible and will fit on your belt for every day carry. What will you use your (MLC) Maratac Lighter Case for?
EDC Pro Tip : Fits a small Altoid tin perfectly. Maratac Lighter Case is also a perfect for disposable medical gloves.
- 1000 Denier Nylon
- Internal dimensions 2.5" high x 2" width x 3/4" thickness
- Hook and loop Scoville snap on the flap.
- Heavily padded
- Fits up to 1.25" Belt Loop Size
550 FireCord by Live Fire Gear gives you the ability to always be prepared to make fire in any emergency situation, perfect for everyday carry (EDC)! 550 FireCord is the next evolution in outdoor gear preparedness. 550 Parachute Cord or "Paracord", has been the standard go-to for most cordage needs as it has a ton of utility applications. Standard paracord can be used for neck lanyards, zipper pulls, spare hank, key fobs, bracelets, gear wraps, knife lanyards, boot laces and more. Now, imagine if you could also use your paracord as fire tinder. Enter 550 FireCord, the fire preparedness solution that will ensure you are always prepared! 550 FireCord has 7 strands of Paracord + 1 strand of color coded FireCord to be used as fire tinder. 550 FireCord starts easily, burns very hot, and lasts for a long period of time. 550 FireCord is also waterproof, UV, mildew and rot resistant. 550 FireCord - 50' Olive Drab.
Pocket Bellows: (extends to 20 & collapses to 3.5): This bellowing tool compresses and focuses extra oxygen directly into the heart of a fire. The byproduct of this extra oxygen is a significant amount of extra heat which is the key to overcoming wet firewood.
- Start Rolling Fires w/ Wet or Dry Firewood In Moments
- Collapses to 3.5 inches for easy stowing (0.8 ounces/Extends 20"+-)
- Compresses & Focuses Oxygen Directly Into the Fire
- Use It At Home For Your Fireplace, Firepits, and BBQ's
Baddest Bee Fire Fuses are Made in the USA of 100% organic materials including beeswax, olive oil, spice/food based dyes, and cotton (most competing products are hexamine, petroleum, or calcium carbide based. Many of these products can be hazardous to your health). Each Fire Fuse comes in a compact/protective carrying case and are meant to be cut in half to double uses from 8 to 16.
Baddest Bee Fire Fuses provide users a weatherproof tindering knit that produces a strong, long-burning, breezeproof flame that is considerably larger, stronger, and longer burning than a flame produced by match or butane lighter. Due to the low flash/ignition temperature of the materials and organic weatherproofing formula we use, our Baddest Bee Fire Fuses are extremely effective at igniting from sparks cast off flint striking tools in wet (and dry) conditions where forest floor tinders are too damp to ignite. Coupling this larger, longer burning flame with a bellowing tool gives users the opportunity to start a fire with wet fuels they wouldnt normally be able to start.
- QUALITY DESIGN: Exotac's fireROD is CNC machined, in-house from a USA high-grade 6061 anodized aluminum body for rugged protection and durability.
- TINDER STORAGE CAPSULE: The waterproof housing offers a secure internal threading with an O-ring for additional protection against moisture. Store tinder of your choice in this multifunctional tool.
- 5/16” FERRO ROD: The fireROD ferrocerium rod measures 5/16" in diameter and is able to be threaded into the handle of your fireROD for continuous use while making campfires, lighting the stove, or other survival essentials.
- DESIGNED FOR OUTDOOR SURVIVAL: The refillable ferro rods are meant to be used with any bushcraft knife to spark a fire while camping, hiking or backpacking. Use for up to 5,000 fire starting strikes.
- MADE IN THE USA: All of our products are beautifully designed, masterfully machined, and hand-finished in the USA
The Hults Bruk Tarnaby is a small, all-purpose hatchet for basic uses such as making kindling, doing light clearing and working in the garden.
This item has an axe head weight of 1.25 Lbs and a handle length of 15 inches. The head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork and the curved shaft is made of US-sourced hickory. The handle is treated with linseed oil.
- This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
- Hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times, increasing its density and resulting in more durability
- Tempered zone in the head is designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- Head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork
- 15 in. curved shaft is made of U.S.-sourced hickory and treated with linseed oil
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements
- Axe head weight of 1.25 lbs.
- Detailed user manual also included
Model - CI12202. Fire Starter Reindeer Handle. 4 inch overall. All-weather. Over 12,000 strikes. 2.38 inch steel rod. 9.5mm diameter. Reindeer antler handle. Stretch material lanyard with attached striker plate.