- DIMENSIONS: 60” L x 83” W and weighs 13.6 oz
- VERSATILITY: Can be used as a lean-to shelter by lashing ropes through the grommets, a ground cloth to reflect heat upwards or to wrap cold/frozen food in for transport
- DURABLE: Windproof and waterproof, 3-ply construction of polyethylene, reinforced fabric and metalize polyester
- CONVENIENT: Ideal for carrying in a day pack for emergencies, or as part of an emergency kit for your car or home
- BE PREPARED: The high-visibility, reflective surface works for emergency signaling and the inside can be used to wrap around your body or your sleeping bag for extra warmth
This sheet of durable waterproof nylon has drawstring channels around the edges to make it fit perfectly around various items that you use outdoors. Great for covering small wagons, bicycles, woodpiles, and many other things.
Made with strong waterproof nylon.
Sewn-in drawstring with 2 cord locks, 1 on each end.
Storage pouch included.
Dimensions: 32” x 48” (81.2 cm x 121.9 cm).
Packs to 3.2" x 3.2" x 5.1" (82 mm x 82 mm x 130 mm).
Use this Leather Blanket Carrier to make transporting blankets and sleeping bags much easier. The blankets fit in the adjustable straps, and the carry handle on top makes for convenient transportation.
These ball bungees are ideal for securing tarps to canopies or other fixed points. Prolongs the life of tarps and grommets by allowing slight movement. Versatile and ready to use for any securing or organizational project.
This is a beautiful copy of the Italian Army Officer's blanket. A nice heavy blanket that is 80% wool and weighs 4.3 lbs! Measures a nice 88" x 62". Has a stitched Army star in the corner just like the Officer's blanket had on them. Stock up on them while they last!
Indulge yourself with this gorgeous Sage Green blanket from the Swiss Link Classic Wool line-up. It features a deep sage green color accented with a striped design. It weighs approximately 3.8 pounds, and measures a generous 84" x 60". Made with 80% wool, this blanket is top-of-the-line in quality and durability. The stitching is solid and the weave is very fine. Classic wool blankets are great for use in your car, recreational vehicle, camper, for hiking, going on picnics, camping, and function perfectly as trusted throw blankets providing insulation in the wet and cold.