Multi-calibre magazine pouch for all standard double-row magazines. Extremely narrow design that hardly shows. Removable hook-and-loop fastening side stabilizer. Single magazine capacity. MOLLE Reverse System.
Click USEFUL LINKS below for:
GEAR REFERENCE CHART - TT Mag Pouch and Plate Carrier Compatibility
- Removable hook-and-loop fastening side stabilizer
- Single magazine capacity
- MOLLE Reverse System
- Requires 1 MOLLE loop
.88oz | 25g
3.5 x 1 x .75in | 9 x 3 x 2cm
CORDURA® 700 den (Multicam 500 den)
The Hults Bruk Tarnaby is a small, all-purpose hatchet for basic uses such as making kindling, doing light clearing and working in the garden.
This item has an axe head weight of 1.25 Lbs and a handle length of 15 inches. The head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork and the curved shaft is made of US-sourced hickory. The handle is treated with linseed oil.
- This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
- Hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times, increasing its density and resulting in more durability
- Tempered zone in the head is designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- Head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork
- 15 in. curved shaft is made of U.S.-sourced hickory and treated with linseed oil
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements
- Axe head weight of 1.25 lbs.
- Detailed user manual also included
Make short work of splitting wood with this thick wedge of premium steel, which forces the grain to separate and split the block with ease. A tapered head makes it simple to set the wedge in wood. Each wedge is made in Sweden by Hults Bruk, artisans with over 300 years of experience in forging tools.
- Solid, hand-forged Swedish steel
- Oil periodically
- Handmade in Sweden
1.8"H, 0.75"W, 9.5"L
This compact pocket saw was designed to get you out of sticky situations, and allow for an easily transportable wood-cutting tool. The 1.9" Bosch Swiss Made Blade Cuts On The Pull Stroke. You won't be Paul Bunyan with this little device, but you will be surprised by how much you will be able to cut. Just the thing for your survival kit.
- Dimensions Closed: 2.8" Long X .22" Thick X .63" Wide
- Dimensions Open: 4.6" Long X .22" Thick X .63" Wide
EOD Robotics developed this compact breaching tool with input from Bomb Techs, SWAT Operators and Patrol Officers. All these folks need a tool for prying, cutting and pounding, and here's the answer.
- Made from 1045 high carbon steel and fully heat treated to a Rockwell hardness of over 45.
- The EOD Robotics Breacher Bar & CERT Bar come ready to go as a pry bar or lever. Ideal for opening crates and even punching through steel drums etc. The coffin corner back edge lends itself to a hammer nicely.
- The 2 inner holes in the handle can be for paracord or solid slabs or whatever you like. The hole towards the top of the blade and the one on the end are good for lashing it onto a shaft, tree branch etc. The end hole is geared for hanging it up or for attaching a lanyard so you do not lose it in that pit or in the water.
- The top edge can be hammered on as can the back end. And then you can use your imagination to do other things with it. (Makes a good wood chisel too!).
- Bars do not come with cord wrapped handles. You will receive the metal bar. The rest is up to you.
- Not pretty, but pretty handy. These were bulk packed for shipment to the military so they may have some rub marks where they have rubbed together in transit.
- Made in USA
Here's What Our Over-Protective Legal Department Has To Say:
Although the EOD Breacher Tool was developed and designed to enter the real world of urban combat, and with a little work with a file, belt sander, grinder, stone or a rock to it could be sharpened and converted to a Deadly stabbing or slashing instrument we can't recommend it. Likewise, the flat on the handle end should not be used as a skull or rib crusher or for performing other blunt trauma. Sorry these are not returnable. Be safe, and don't play with matches or run with scissors.