The essential cutting tool for any outdoor excursion!
From the first time you use it, you'll appreciate the durability and light weight of the special anodized high strength aluminum alloy frame and how comfortably it fits your hand.
When not in use the blade is folded safely away in the frame as protection either for you, your family, and your other equipment!
Carry the Sven-Saw on your next outing camping, scouting, canoe trips, backpacking, hunting, snowmobiling.
Also great for home, garden, and car!
- Handling - No corners on the tubular handle, which has a red anodized finish and extends below the blade to provide the best grip.
- Rugged - Triangular design provides the most rigid frame.
- Lightweight - Weighs about a pound.
- Blade - The best available Imported Swedish steel blade
- Fast - Rips through a six-inch log in about a minute.
- Safe - When not in use the blade folds into the handle, which serves as a protective sheath.
21" long SVEN-SAW
- Folds to a compact 24" x 1 3/4" x 5/8"
- Weight: 17oz
- Model 21UL-2
The Flat Gate Clip can be used to keep your everyday carry gear organized and ready for rapid deployment. The Flat Gate Clip is Water Jet cut and is truly made to last and can be used to carry any small preppers paraphernalia you may have.
Small 20 mm x 9.25mm x 3mm ( 3.2 Grams )
Medium 26mm x 12mm x 3mm ( 5.1 Grams )
Large 33mm x 15mm x 4 mm ( 7 Grams )
- Made from 300 series stainless steel
IMPORTANT : This is not a life safety device.
The Hults Bruk Akka Forester's Axe is a perfect companion for the wilderness and clearing forest trails.
The Akka features a long, curved 24" American hickory handle paired with a 1.5 lb. axe head for exceptional leverage and power in a lightweight package. The straight knife-ground edge and finger notch near the neck make carving tasks a joy. With a total weight of just 2.2 lbs. the Akka is is ideal for overnight wilderness trips and fantastic for clearing forest trails.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- The straight hickory handle is treated with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. (Replacement sheaths are available) The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
Overall Weight: 2.2 lbs.
Head Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Handle Length: 24"
Head: Solid Swedish steel
Handle: Solid American Hickory
Proudly U.S.A Made!
When Uncle Sam requested a small pocket pry bar for technicians to open ordinance crates in the field, this was offered as the solution. The Widgy Pry Bar is made to fill the high demand for a customizable widgy bar which you can sharpen into your own EDC tool. These compact bars are heat treated D-9 steel and provide a common sense solution to broken knife blades and bent screw driver shafts. These are first run extras from government order.
The possibilities are endless of what this tool can carry! AA battery, geo-caching, pet identification, emergency cash stash, water purification tablets storm proof matches, cotton balls for fire starting, pills, needle, thread, etc. One side of the Tube-A-Ton is a battery locker which fits AA batteries perfectly. Brand new, never used overrun from government contract. Each side has a tight o-ring seal to prevent exposure to moisture in the toughest conditions. Has large loop hole for attaching lanyards and split rings for EDC (Every Day Carry).
Tube-A-Ton fits a AA on each side !
The possibilities are endless!
TITANIUM MODEL SPECS
Overall length: 159.00 mm or 6.17
External diameter: 19.00 mm or .75"
Internal opening: 14.45 mm or .57"
Internal depth: 49.00 mm or 1.95" & 69.2 mm or 2.72"
Lid is secured via flange to cap seal (internal o-ring)
Titanium : 6AL-4V
Weight :102.5 Grams