U.S. Military-spec Tri-fold Shovel.
The 6 x 8 1/4" steel spade slices through the dirt when digging, also locks at a 90º for easy hoeing. You can even get your sawing done, thanks to the spade's 2 cutting edges. Folds to only 9"h. Measures 23"h., 3 lbs. when fully extended
Proudly U.S.A Made!
When Uncle Sam requested a small pocket pry bar for technicians to open ordinance crates in the field, we offered these as the solution. The Widgy Pry Bar is made to fill the high demand for a customizable widgy bar which you can sharpen into your own EDC tool. These compact bars are heat treated D-9 steel and provide a common sense solution to broken knife blades and bent screw driver shafts. These are first run extras from our government order.
|The Cavestock Daypack No. 66 is the classic backpack. This versatile backpack that can be alternately carried like a tote. With it's lightweight canvas and durable leather trimmings, you can traverse from urban to country all over this great land! The engineered RFID blocking compartments keeps your electronics and ID's safe. Daypack dimensions: 15in. x 12in. x 7in. RFID pocket dimensions: 11in. x 10.25in.
VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder design straps and dual top snap strap end storage.
FORM AND FUNCTION: Cavestock Day pack No. 66 has a 16L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Features a content information tag for personalization. The pack is sold with a Faraday Defense RFID inner pock for protection.
- Zip-around closure.
- Exterior zip pocket; side slit pockets.
- Adjustable nylon shoulder straps with snaps.
- Top leather carrying handles.
- Durable light-weight canvas.
Proudly U.S.A Made!
When Uncle Sam requested a small pocket pry bar for technicians to open ordinance crates in the field, this was offered as the solution. The Widgy Pry Bar is made to fill the high demand for a customizable widgy bar which you can sharpen into your own EDC tool. These compact bars are heat treated D-9 steel and provide a common sense solution to broken knife blades and bent screw driver shafts. These are first run extras from government order.
ABOUT THE WILDERNESS 2.0 SURVIVAL CARD
Our upgraded Wilderness Survival Card iseverything you need to survive in the wild. Wallet sized, it's the perfect tool for every-day carry (EDC) The Readyman Wilderness Survival Card 2.0 is a set of tools and devices that are a game changer for somebody in a survival scenario. With this many survival tools on tap, it's a great value in a wallet-sized package.
- Fishhooks (x9)
- Arrows (x5)
- Snare locks (x4)
- Awl (x1)
- Sewing Needles (x2)
- Saw blades (x3)
- Tweezers (x1 - on the right-hand edge)
EOD Robotics developed this compact breaching tool with input from Bomb Techs, SWAT Operators and Patrol Officers. All these folks need a tool for prying, cutting and pounding, and here's the answer.
- Made from 1045 high carbon steel and fully heat treated to a Rockwell hardness of over 45.
- The EOD Robotics Breacher Bar & CERT Bar come ready to go as a pry bar or lever. Ideal for opening crates and even punching through steel drums etc. The coffin corner back edge lends itself to a hammer nicely.
- The 2 inner holes in the handle can be for paracord or solid slabs or whatever you like. The hole towards the top of the blade and the one on the end are good for lashing it onto a shaft, tree branch etc. The end hole is geared for hanging it up or for attaching a lanyard so you do not lose it in that pit or in the water.
- The top edge can be hammered on as can the back end. And then you can use your imagination to do other things with it. (Makes a good wood chisel too!).
- Bars do not come with cord wrapped handles. You will receive the metal bar. The rest is up to you.
- Not pretty, but pretty handy. These were bulk packed for shipment to the military so they may have some rub marks where they have rubbed together in transit.
- Made in USA
Here's What Our Over-Protective Legal Department Has To Say:
Although the EOD Breacher Tool was developed and designed to enter the real world of urban combat, and with a little work with a file, belt sander, grinder, stone or a rock to it could be sharpened and converted to a Deadly stabbing or slashing instrument we can't recommend it. Likewise, the flat on the handle end should not be used as a skull or rib crusher or for performing other blunt trauma. Sorry these are not returnable. Be safe, and don't play with matches or run with scissors.