Modular Laser Cut MOLLE System universal combat backpack. The backpack has a lid pocket and laser-cut MOLLE on the sides and front. The front opening of the backpack pulls up completely. The insides have hook-and-loop sections for individual features. The hip fins are detachable. Comes with three hook-and-loop fastening accessories pouches and a hook-and-loop weapon holster.
Weight of empty backpack 58oz | 1.65kg
Weight of backpack including accessories 69oz | 1.95kg
- Padded Back Carrying System
- Length adjustable shoulder straps
- Detachable padded hip fins with zipped pockets
- Side compression on the inside
- Lid pocket
- Lid pocket with small organizer
- Zigzag rubber lacing
- Antenna ports into the main compartment
- Includes 3 hook-and-loop fastening accessories pouches
- Includes weapon holster (hook-and-loop fastening)
- Laser Cut MOLLE System
- MOLLE hook-and-loop on the inside for limitless modularity
Padded Back-System (TT)
30 Liters | 1,831 Cubic Inches
69oz | 1.95kg
18 x 12 x 7in | 46 x 30 x 18cm
CORDURA® 700 den (Multicam 500 den)
This item has a bit of mystery around it. The original government use for it is unknown. Keep one in your car, home and work. Brand new, never used, overrun from government contract.
What will you use your A/B Cache for?
Possible uses include:
- Pet Identification
- Emergency Cash Stash
- Water Purification Tablets
- Pill Storage.
- Jacket Zipper Pull
- C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth )
- Overall Length: 56.5mm or 2.225"
- External Diameter: 16mm or .63"
- Internal Opening: 11.4mm or .45"
- Internal Depth Side A : 16mm or .63"
- Internal Depth Side B : 18mm or .71"
- Weight 1.7 ounces or 49 Grams
- Lid is secured via flange to cap seal (Internal o-ring)
- U.S. Made
Use responsibly and due to the nature of this item, it is not returnable for obvious sanitation reasons.
Always wash your container with hot water and mild soap for ensured sanitation.
The Hults Bruk Aneby is a stout medium sized axe.
A great axe for camping or hunting designed to offer considerable power and leverage in a compact size. Ideally suited for light forest work, splitting smaller firewood and felling smaller sized trees. The Aneby can be comfortably used with one hand or both hands, and features a rounded poll for skinning. This item has an axe head weight of 2 Lbs and a handle length of 20 inches.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- The curved hickory handle is treated with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath. (Replacement sheaths are available) The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
This compact pocket saw was designed to get you out of sticky situations, and allow for an easily transportable wood-cutting tool. The 1.9" Bosch Swiss Made Blade Cuts On The Pull Stroke. You won't be Paul Bunyan with this little device, but you will be surprised by how much you will be able to cut. Just the thing for your survival kit.
- Dimensions Closed: 2.8" Long X .22" Thick X .63" Wide
- Dimensions Open: 4.6" Long X .22" Thick X .63" Wide
Spare Steel Pocket Clip
This clip can be attached to a triple AAA flashlight, and can be easily clipped onto a hat, jeans, t-shirt, or anywhere else you have as a spot to carry your flashlight.