Proudly U.S.A Made!
When Uncle Sam requested a small pocket pry bar for technicians to open ordinance crates in the field, this was offered as the solution. The Widgy Pry Bar is made to fill the high demand for a customizable widgy bar which you can sharpen into your own EDC tool. These compact bars are heat treated D-9 steel and provide a common sense solution to broken knife blades and bent screw driver shafts. These are first run extras from government order.
|The Cavestock Daypack No. 66 is the classic backpack. This versatile backpack that can be alternately carried like a tote. With it's lightweight canvas and durable leather trimmings, you can traverse from urban to country all over this great land! The engineered RFID blocking compartments keeps your electronics and ID's safe. Daypack dimensions: 15in. x 12in. x 7in. RFID pocket dimensions: 11in. x 10.25in.
VERSATILE AND ACCESSIBLE: There is a front zipper compartment and two side pockets. Featuring adjustable ergonomic woven shoulder design straps and dual top snap strap end storage.
FORM AND FUNCTION: Cavestock Day pack No. 66 has a 16L volume with two-way zip-around closure and rain flip. Features a content information tag for personalization. The pack is sold with a Faraday Defense RFID inner pock for protection.
- Zip-around closure.
- Exterior zip pocket; side slit pockets.
- Adjustable nylon shoulder straps with snaps.
- Top leather carrying handles.
- Durable light-weight canvas.
385 Lumens!!! New even flow beam
Glow O-ring Around The Reflector ( easy to find in the dark )
Black Powder Coat Pocket Rotating Pocket Clip
The light is straightforward to use and has friendly ergonomics. The Maratac AAAx2 Extreme features an advance Cree XP-G2(R5) LED for greater brightness and efficiency.
- Medium 45 Lumens / Low 5 lumens / High 385 lumens mode brightness control (Simple 3 mode switching)
- Press and click the back thumb switch to turn on the light into Medium mode. Lightly press again for Low mode and once more for High. Press and click anytime to turn the light off.
- 22.8 grams or .8 oz (without battery)
- 5.0" O.A.L. x .58" inch width
- Type 3 Military Grade Anodizing ( Matte Finish )
- Utilizes 2 Standard AAA Batteries ( 1.2-1.7 Volts each )
- Standard Modes ( Pressing Tail Cap Through Modes )
- Medium ( 6 Hours )
- Low ( 90 hours )
- High ( 1.65 hours )
Proudly U.S.A Made!
When Uncle Sam requested a small pocket pry bar for technicians to open ordinance crates in the field, we offered these as the solution. The Widgy Pry Bar is made to fill the high demand for a customizable widgy bar which you can sharpen into your own EDC tool. These compact bars are heat treated D-9 steel and provide a common sense solution to broken knife blades and bent screw driver shafts. These are first run extras from our government order.
This item has a bit of mystery around it. The original government use for it is unknown. Keep one in your car, home and work. Brand new, never used, overrun from government contract.
What will you use your A/B Cache for?
Possible uses include:
- Pet Identification
- Emergency Cash Stash
- Water Purification Tablets
- Pill Storage.
- Jacket Zipper Pull
- C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth )
- Overall Length: 56.5mm or 2.225"
- External Diameter: 16mm or .63"
- Internal Opening: 11.4mm or .45"
- Internal Depth Side A : 16mm or .63"
- Internal Depth Side B : 18mm or .71"
- Weight 1.7 ounces or 49 Grams
- Lid is secured via flange to cap seal (Internal o-ring)
- U.S. Made
Use responsibly and due to the nature of this item, it is not returnable for obvious sanitation reasons.
Always wash your container with hot water and mild soap for ensured sanitation.
The Hults Bruk Aneby is a stout medium sized axe.
A great axe for camping or hunting designed to offer considerable power and leverage in a compact size. Ideally suited for light forest work, splitting smaller firewood and felling smaller sized trees. The Aneby can be comfortably used with one hand or both hands, and features a rounded poll for skinning. This item has an axe head weight of 2 Lbs and a handle length of 20 inches.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- The curved hickory handle is treated with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath. (Replacement sheaths are available) The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.