The Smith's® 4" Diamond Sharpening Stone with Cover features Smith's patented interrupted-diamond surface which speeds the sharpening process by collecting and holding the metal filings removed from the knife or tool edge during sharpening. This keeps the sharpening surface clean and working effectively. The 4" Diamond Sharpening Stone also comes with a Micro-Tool Sharpening Pad for sharpening the tips of your knife blade and small tools, a straight-line sharpening groove for fishhooks and pointed objects, and a stone cover that doubles as a base when not covering the stone. This lightweight and compact sharpening stone is excellent for sharpening even the hardest steel blades and works best on small to medium hunting knives, tactical knives, and everyday pocket knives. 4"L x 1"W. Imported.
- Interrupted surface speeds sharpening
- 750-grit monocrystalline diamond-coated surface
- Cover doubles as base extension
- Lightweight and compact
- Straight-line sharpening groove for hooks and pointed objects
- Micro-Tool Sharpening Pad for tips of knife blade and small cutting tools
Case trapper is about 4 1/8 inches long (folded/closed) and weighs approximately 3.5 ounces. The handle is Natural Bone . The bolsters are highly polished nickel silver. This knife utilizes a 3 1/4" clip blade and 3 1/4" spay blade. Stamped with pattern number 6254 SS, the blade material is true-sharp surgical stainless steel etched with "United States navy".
Zero Tolerance 0450CF; With 3.25 DLC-Coated S35VN Stainless Steel Blade, All-Black Carbon Fiber and Titanium Handle Scales, KVT Ball-Bearing Opening, Frame Lock and Reversible Pocketclip; 2.45 OZ.
- Titanium frame lock houses hardened steel lockbar; frame lock secures blade in position so it does not close accidentally
- Flipper works for left- and right-handed users; assists blades manual release with one-handed convenience
- Finger guard, jimping and choil protect fingers during rigorous use while slicing, cutting, chopping, scaling, slashing, piercing or digging in any environment, in any conditions
- Drop-point tip provides extra strength and chip resistance and eliminates pitch momentum
- Overall length: 7.4 inches; closed length: 4.1 inches; blade thickness: 0.121 inches; weight: 2.9 ounces
The Boker Arbolito Bison G-10 features a 4.13" N695 stainless steel harpoon point blade with a satin finish and textured black G-10 handles. This full tang fixed blade is 1/8" thick and features a lanyard hole and a tang that extends slightly past the handle and can be used as a hammer plane. It's 9.25" overall and weighs 9.81oz. Includes a black leather sheath.
Garberg Knife with carbon steel makes it possible to light the fire with both flint and fire steel It’s also easy to resharpen the knife in the field The blade is made of 0.32 cm thick high-quality carbon steel The grinding makes the knife easier to keep sharp and the spine of the blade has been ground so that it can be used with a fire starter The knife sheath’s Multi-Mount is a versatile mounting solution, so you can mount the knife almost anywhere you want, and you can attach and detach it in seconds Of course, it’s also possible to take the knife directly out of its sheath for even faster use The knife is also MOLLE-compatible It is the most robust model, yet easily capable of performing delicate tasks such as carving
Aluminum handle with belt clip.Opens easily with one hand.Fixed blade for stronger cutting power.Quick blade change. Includes 5 SK-5 spring steel blades.Ideal for cardboard, rope, carpet, linoleum, plastic, leather, wallpaper etc.