Model - SHP116N. Credit Card Diamond Stone Set. Grit: Extra fine l Fine l Coarse. Credit card size. Ring grip holding. Mirror polished finish on rear side for emergency signaling. Leather slip pouch for each. Clam packed.
- Model - SHP116N
- Credit Card Diamond Stone Set
- Grit: Extra fine l Fine l Coarse
- Credit card size
- Ring grip holding
- Mirror polished finish on rear side for emergency signaling
- Leather slip pouch for each
- Clam packed.
- UPC Number: 814744020275
- Sharpal Credit Card Diamond Stone Set
The Kansbol (S) has the flexibility of a lightweight knife and the strength of a more robust model. Attached to the polymer sheath comes a Survival Kit that has an integrated fire starter and a diamond sharpener. The 2,5 mm thick blade is made of Swedish stainless steel and has a Scandi grind edge profile that makes it easy to keep sharp. The blade has a profile grind for increased precision and the spine of the blade is ground to a 90º sharp angle making it compatible with the fire starter. The product is also equipped with a reflex paracord that can be attached to the fire starter.
Model - BUC659CI. Stockman Cracked Ice. Closed: 4.25 inch; Blade: Stainless l Standard Edge l Mirror Polish Finish; Handle: White l Synthetic; Other Info: Nickel Silver Bolsters l Inlay Shield. Clip, spey, and sheepsfoot blades. Cracked ice handles.
- Type: Fixed Blade
- Overall Length: 8.39 in
- Blade Length: 3.78 in
- Blade Thickness: 0.14 in
- Weight: 4.30 oz
- Blade Material: N690
- Handle Material: Curly Birch Wood
- Made in: Solingen, Germany
- Color: Green
- Blade Color: Uncoated
The Boker Cub, designed by Lucas Burnley, convinces as a light outdoor knife also in everyday use. The blade is made of N690 and has a fine satin finish, while the green stabilised handle scales of the full tang construction are made of domestic curly birch wood. The high-quality wood is characterised by its rich colour and characteristic grain. With lanyard hole and high-quality leather sheath. Handmade in the Boker knife manufactory in Solingen.
Zero Tolerance 0450CF; With 3.25 DLC-Coated S35VN Stainless Steel Blade, All-Black Carbon Fiber and Titanium Handle Scales, KVT Ball-Bearing Opening, Frame Lock and Reversible Pocketclip; 2.45 OZ.
- Titanium frame lock houses hardened steel lockbar; frame lock secures blade in position so it does not close accidentally
- Flipper works for left- and right-handed users; assists blades manual release with one-handed convenience
- Finger guard, jimping and choil protect fingers during rigorous use while slicing, cutting, chopping, scaling, slashing, piercing or digging in any environment, in any conditions
- Drop-point tip provides extra strength and chip resistance and eliminates pitch momentum
- Overall length: 7.4 inches; closed length: 4.1 inches; blade thickness: 0.121 inches; weight: 2.9 ounces
The extra long thick blade is 172 mm, 3.2 mm thick with and has a black anti-corrosive DLC-coating. Of course, the carbon steel is of highest quality and treated according to our secret company recipe in our factory in Mora. Its spine is ground specially for use with a fire starter and has a MOLLE compatible sheath of heavy duty nylon. This knife is designed especially for bushcraft and survival activities.