One of Buck's most famous, classic fixed blades is the 120 General. Coveted by many, the 120 is the ultimate hunting knife. Now offered with Buck's premium S35VN steel and green canvas Micarta handles, the 120 is even more impressive. Exclusive, elite, and luxurious, the General remains an exceptional choice for a hunting knife or simply as a collectible. Either way, it is a conversation starter.
Micarta is known for its strength and durability and is nearly impervious to weather, oils, and solvents, making it slip resistant in wet conditions.
- Paul Bos Heat Treat
- Made in the USA
- Buck Knives Forever Warranty
Use the charging C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth ) head to charge the light and you're all set to keep on trekking.
Can be charged from work, home, laptop, USB Battery pack....
- Length: 1.29" Diameter: .52" Weight: 9.9 Grams
- Battery weight 3.4 Grams
- Comes with extra o-rings
- LED Type: Cree XP-G2 S4 with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
- Orange Peel Reflector for a smooth even beam
- Recharge Time is 35-55 minutes
- The reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is made of C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth )
- Battery is 10180 Lithium Cell 70mAh
- The lens has been treated with a AR (Anti-Reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one 10180 battery that provides 2 levels of brightness (Low / High).
- Twist on for Low
- Twist 1/2 turn more for High
Using a single 10180 battery we got the following results:
Low mode, 12 lumens output for up to 6 hours
High mode, 145 lumens output for up to 25 minutes
Includes Complete Kit:
1x Lithium Rechargable Battery
1x USB Charging Cable
1x Charging SS Head With Charge indicator
1x Peanut Light C360 Solid Brass Head & Body
5x Spare O-Rings
The Hults Bruk Akka Forester's Axe is a perfect companion for the wilderness and clearing forest trails.
The Akka features a long, curved 24" American hickory handle paired with a 1.5 lb. axe head for exceptional leverage and power in a lightweight package. The straight knife-ground edge and finger notch near the neck make carving tasks a joy. With a total weight of just 2.2 lbs. the Akka is is ideal for overnight wilderness trips and fantastic for clearing forest trails.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- The straight hickory handle is treated with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. (Replacement sheaths are available) The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
Overall Weight: 2.2 lbs.
Head Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Handle Length: 24"
Head: Solid Swedish steel
Handle: Solid American Hickory
This compact pocket saw was designed to get you out of sticky situations, and allow for an easily transportable wood-cutting tool. The 1.9" Bosch Swiss Made Blade Cuts On The Pull Stroke. You won't be Paul Bunyan with this little device, but you will be surprised by how much you will be able to cut. Just the thing for your survival kit.
- Dimensions Closed: 2.8" Long X .22" Thick X .63" Wide
- Dimensions Open: 4.6" Long X .22" Thick X .63" Wide
Spare Steel Pocket Clip
This clip can be attached to a triple AAA flashlight, and can be easily clipped onto a hat, jeans, t-shirt, or anywhere else you have as a spot to carry your flashlight.