The extra long thick blade is 172 mm, 3.2 mm thick with and has a black anti-corrosive DLC-coating. Of course, the carbon steel is of highest quality and treated according to our secret company recipe in our factory in Mora. Its spine is ground specially for use with a fire starter and has a MOLLE compatible sheath of heavy duty nylon. This knife is designed especially for bushcraft and survival activities.
Spare Steel Pocket Clip
This clip can be attached to a triple AAA flashlight, and can be easily clipped onto a hat, jeans, t-shirt, or anywhere else you have as a spot to carry your flashlight.
ABOUT THE WILDERNESS 2.0 SURVIVAL CARD
Our upgraded Wilderness Survival Card iseverything you need to survive in the wild. Wallet sized, it's the perfect tool for every-day carry (EDC) The Readyman Wilderness Survival Card 2.0 is a set of tools and devices that are a game changer for somebody in a survival scenario. With this many survival tools on tap, it's a great value in a wallet-sized package.
- Fishhooks (x9)
- Arrows (x5)
- Snare locks (x4)
- Awl (x1)
- Sewing Needles (x2)
- Saw blades (x3)
- Tweezers (x1 - on the right-hand edge)
The Hults Bruk Tarnaby is a small, all-purpose hatchet for basic uses such as making kindling, doing light clearing and working in the garden.
This item has an axe head weight of 1.25 Lbs and a handle length of 15 inches. The head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork and the curved shaft is made of US-sourced hickory. The handle is treated with linseed oil.
- This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
- Hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times, increasing its density and resulting in more durability
- Tempered zone in the head is designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- Head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork
- 15 in. curved shaft is made of U.S.-sourced hickory and treated with linseed oil
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements
- Axe head weight of 1.25 lbs.
- Detailed user manual also included
Proudly U.S.A Made!
When Uncle Sam requested a small pocket pry bar for technicians to open ordinance crates in the field, we offered these as the solution. The Widgy Pry Bar is made to fill the high demand for a customizable widgy bar which you can sharpen into your own EDC tool. These compact bars are heat treated D-9 steel and provide a common sense solution to broken knife blades and bent screw driver shafts. These are first run extras from our government order.
The Flat Gate Clip can be used to keep your everyday carry gear organized and ready for rapid deployment. The Flat Gate Clip is Water Jet cut and is truly made to last and can be used to carry any small preppers paraphernalia you may have.
Small 20 mm x 9.25mm x 3mm ( 3.2 Grams )
Medium 26mm x 12mm x 3mm ( 5.1 Grams )
Large 33mm x 15mm x 4 mm ( 7 Grams )
- Made from 300 series stainless steel
IMPORTANT : This is not a life safety device.