385 Lumens!!! New even flow beam
Glow O-ring Around The Reflector ( easy to find in the dark )
Black Powder Coat Pocket Rotating Pocket Clip
The light is straightforward to use and has friendly ergonomics. The Maratac AAAx2 Extreme features an advance Cree XP-G2(R5) LED for greater brightness and efficiency.
- Medium 45 Lumens / Low 5 lumens / High 385 lumens mode brightness control (Simple 3 mode switching)
- Press and click the back thumb switch to turn on the light into Medium mode. Lightly press again for Low mode and once more for High. Press and click anytime to turn the light off.
- 22.8 grams or .8 oz (without battery)
- 5.0" O.A.L. x .58" inch width
- Type 3 Military Grade Anodizing ( Matte Finish )
- Utilizes 2 Standard AAA Batteries ( 1.2-1.7 Volts each )
- Standard Modes ( Pressing Tail Cap Through Modes )
- Medium ( 6 Hours )
- Low ( 90 hours )
- High ( 1.65 hours )
Proudly U.S.A Made!
When Uncle Sam requested a small pocket pry bar for technicians to open ordinance crates in the field, we offered these as the solution. The Widgy Pry Bar is made to fill the high demand for a customizable widgy bar which you can sharpen into your own EDC tool. These compact bars are heat treated D-9 steel and provide a common sense solution to broken knife blades and bent screw driver shafts. These are first run extras from our government order.
This compact pocket saw was designed to get you out of sticky situations, and allow for an easily transportable wood-cutting tool. The 1.9" Bosch Swiss Made Blade Cuts On The Pull Stroke. You won't be Paul Bunyan with this little device, but you will be surprised by how much you will be able to cut. Just the thing for your survival kit.
- Dimensions Closed: 2.8" Long X .22" Thick X .63" Wide
- Dimensions Open: 4.6" Long X .22" Thick X .63" Wide
Proudly U.S.A Made!
When Uncle Sam requested a small pocket pry bar for technicians to open ordinance crates in the field, this was offered as the solution. The Widgy Pry Bar is made to fill the high demand for a customizable widgy bar which you can sharpen into your own EDC tool. These compact bars are heat treated D-9 steel and provide a common sense solution to broken knife blades and bent screw driver shafts. These are first run extras from government order.
The Hults Bruk Akka Forester's Axe is a perfect companion for the wilderness and clearing forest trails.
The Akka features a long, curved 24" American hickory handle paired with a 1.5 lb. axe head for exceptional leverage and power in a lightweight package. The straight knife-ground edge and finger notch near the neck make carving tasks a joy. With a total weight of just 2.2 lbs. the Akka is is ideal for overnight wilderness trips and fantastic for clearing forest trails.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- The straight hickory handle is treated with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. (Replacement sheaths are available) The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
Overall Weight: 2.2 lbs.
Head Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Handle Length: 24"
Head: Solid Swedish steel
Handle: Solid American Hickory
The Flat Gate Clip can be used to keep your everyday carry gear organized and ready for rapid deployment. The Flat Gate Clip is Water Jet cut and is truly made to last and can be used to carry any small preppers paraphernalia you may have.
Small 20 mm x 9.25mm x 3mm ( 3.2 Grams )
Medium 26mm x 12mm x 3mm ( 5.1 Grams )
Large 33mm x 15mm x 4 mm ( 7 Grams )
- Made from 300 series stainless steel
IMPORTANT : This is not a life safety device.