Based on the popular Companion model, the new Companion Spark is designed to be a reliable tool that performs in any weather condition. The durable blade is made of 2.5mm thick Swedish stainless steel, which is easy to maintain and offers exceptional edge retention. It has a soft friction grip handle made of TPE rubber, offering a safe and steady grip.
A high-quality fire starter is built right into the handle for easy access and use along the blade’s 90-degree spine, with a reflective cord that makes it easy to spot. The sheath is made of a durable polymer with a handy clip for easy attachment to a belt or pack.
Morakniv Spark Features
- Knife with a 2.5 mm thick cold-rolled stainless steel blade.
- Scandinavian grind produces a very sharp edge with excellent control of the cut and is easy to sharpen.
- Ergonomic handle with patterned high-friction rubber grip gives the feeling of control, making work easier, as if the knife were an extension of your hand.
- Color-matching plastic sheath with belt loop.
- The spine of the blade has been ground to 90° for use with the included firestriker.
- 3,000 strike ferro rod locks into handle
- Reflective nylon lanyard
Morakniv Spark Knife Specifications
- Stainless steel blade
- Blade Thickness: 0.1" (2.5 mm)
- Blade Length: 4.1" (104 mm)
- Total Length: 9.4" (238 mm)
- Net Weight: 4.5 oz. (116 g)
- Limited-Lifetime Warranty
Aluminum handle with belt clip.Opens easily with one hand.Fixed blade for stronger cutting power.Quick blade change. Includes 5 SK-5 spring steel blades.Ideal for cardboard, rope, carpet, linoleum, plastic, leather, wallpaper etc.
Morakniv Black Bushcraft Black 12490
The Bushcraft series is a staple of Morakniv. This fixed blade is a great outdoors knife that can get just about any task done. Rubber handles ensure a great grip while still being comfortable. The carbon steel blade is coated black to protect from corrosion. The back of the blade can be used with a fire starter. The spine of the blade is ground especially for that purpose. Comes with a plastic sheath.
Morakniv is based in Ostnor Sweden, where knives have been crafted for over a century. Once they were made in every home by local craftsmen who passed down their skills from generation to generation. Today those skills are under one roof at Morakniv.
- Fixed Blade
- Drop Point Blade
- Black Coated Blade
- Blade Spine Doubles as Fire Starter
- Blade Length: 4-1/4"
- Handle Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 9-1/4"
- Blade Steel: Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Blade Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Handle Material: Rubber
- Handle Thickess: 0.86"
- Sheath Material: Plastic
- Weight: 4.2 oz.
- Made in Sweden
- Type: Fixed Blade
- Overall Length: 8.39 in
- Blade Length: 3.78 in
- Blade Thickness: 0.14 in
- Weight: 4.30 oz
- Blade Material: N690
- Handle Material: Curly Birch Wood
- Made in: Solingen, Germany
- Color: Green
- Blade Color: Uncoated
The Boker Cub, designed by Lucas Burnley, convinces as a light outdoor knife also in everyday use. The blade is made of N690 and has a fine satin finish, while the green stabilised handle scales of the full tang construction are made of domestic curly birch wood. The high-quality wood is characterised by its rich colour and characteristic grain. With lanyard hole and high-quality leather sheath. Handmade in the Boker knife manufactory in Solingen.
Weight: 0.16 lbs
Case XX Knives - Am Workman Sod Buster JR Knife with Red Smooth Synthetic Handle. Model - CA13451. 4137 SS pattern. 3 5/8" closed. Satin finish stainless skinner blade. Red smooth synthetic handle. Boxed.
- Made in USA
- Case XX Knives - Am Workman Sod Buster Jr
- Model - CA13451
- 4137 SS pattern
- Satin Finish Stainless skinner Blade
- Red smooth Synthetic Handle
Model - BUC659CI. Stockman Cracked Ice. Closed: 4.25 inch; Blade: Stainless l Standard Edge l Mirror Polish Finish; Handle: White l Synthetic; Other Info: Nickel Silver Bolsters l Inlay Shield. Clip, spey, and sheepsfoot blades. Cracked ice handles.