Garberg Knife with carbon steel makes it possible to light the fire with both flint and fire steel It’s also easy to resharpen the knife in the field The blade is made of 0.32 cm thick high-quality carbon steel The grinding makes the knife easier to keep sharp and the spine of the blade has been ground so that it can be used with a fire starter The knife sheath’s Multi-Mount is a versatile mounting solution, so you can mount the knife almost anywhere you want, and you can attach and detach it in seconds Of course, it’s also possible to take the knife directly out of its sheath for even faster use The knife is also MOLLE-compatible It is the most robust model, yet easily capable of performing delicate tasks such as carving
EOD Robotics developed this compact breaching tool with input from Bomb Techs, SWAT Operators and Patrol Officers. All these folks need a tool for prying, cutting, pounding, and with extra versatility for shutting off gas valves during emergencies.
- Made from 1045 high carbon steel and fully heat treated to a Rockwell hardness of over 45.
- The EOD Robotics Breacher Bar & CERT Bar come ready to go as a pry bar or lever. Ideal for opening crates and even punching through steel drums etc. The coffin corner back edge lends itself to a hammer nicely.
- The 2 inner holes in the handle can be for paracord or solid slabs or whatever you like. The hole towards the top of the blade and the one on the end are good for lashing it onto a shaft, tree branch etc. The end hole is geared for hanging it up or for attaching a lanyard so you do not lose it in that pit or in the water.
- The top edge can be hammered on as can the back end. And then you can use your imagination to do other things with it. (Makes a good wood chisel too!).
- Bars do not come with cord wrapped handles. You will receive the metal bar. The rest is up to you.
- Not pretty, but pretty handy. These were bulk packed for shipment to the military so they may have some rub marks where they have rubbed together in transit.
- Made in USA
Here's What Our Over-Protective Legal Department Has To Say:
Although the EOD Breacher Tool was developed and designed to enter the real world of urban combat, and with a little work with a file, belt sander, grinder, stone or a rock to it could be sharpened and converted to a Deadly stabbing or slashing instrument we can't recommend it. Likewise, the flat on the handle end should not be used as a skull or rib crusher or for performing other blunt trauma. Sorry these are not returnable. Be safe, and don't play with matches or run with scissors.
(US Government Model)
When Uncle Sam wanted tweezers for tick and splinter removal, these are the ones they chose.
What makes these so special: Most tweezers are made by spot-welding two pieces of metal together, These tweezers are crafted from a single piece of spring tempered stainless steel or spring titanium.The wide hinge area assures perfect alignment, and the points are hand dressed to exacting specifications. The included tip protector also provides for easy carrying on your key ring or hanging next to your dog tags.
Countless Other Uses:
- Tick removal, home, garden, kitchen, bath, shop, auto, boat, tool box, first aid, hobbies, arts & crafts, fishing, sewing, needlework, removing stitches, hair removal, cosmetics, desk, school, office, pocket/purse, laboratory & medical instrument, splinter & sliver removal
Stainless Steel and Black Passivated Stainless Steel:
Most tweezers are made by spot-welding two pieces of metal together, These tweezers are crafted from a single piece of spring tempered stainless steel.
- 2.5" x 0.5" x 0.25"
- (6.3 cm x 13 cm x 6 cm)
The Hults Bruk Torneo is a compact felling axe intended for bringing down or cutting up small to medium sized trees.
This item has an axe head weight of 1.75 Lbs and a handle length of 26 inches. The head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork and the curved shaft is made of US-sourced hickory. That handle is treated with linseed oil.
- This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.