The Boker Arbolito Bison G-10 features a 4.13" N695 stainless steel harpoon point blade with a satin finish and textured black G-10 handles. This full tang fixed blade is 1/8" thick and features a lanyard hole and a tang that extends slightly past the handle and can be used as a hammer plane. It's 9.25" overall and weighs 9.81oz. Includes a black leather sheath.
(US Government Model)
When Uncle Sam wanted tweezers for tick and splinter removal, these are the ones they chose.
What makes these so special: Most tweezers are made by spot-welding two pieces of metal together, These tweezers are crafted from a single piece of spring tempered stainless steel or spring titanium.The wide hinge area assures perfect alignment, and the points are hand dressed to exacting specifications. The included tip protector also provides for easy carrying on your key ring or hanging next to your dog tags.
Countless Other Uses:
- Tick removal, home, garden, kitchen, bath, shop, auto, boat, tool box, first aid, hobbies, arts & crafts, fishing, sewing, needlework, removing stitches, hair removal, cosmetics, desk, school, office, pocket/purse, laboratory & medical instrument, splinter & sliver removal
Stainless Steel and Black Passivated Stainless Steel:
Most tweezers are made by spot-welding two pieces of metal together, These tweezers are crafted from a single piece of spring tempered stainless steel.
- 2.5" x 0.5" x 0.25"
- (6.3 cm x 13 cm x 6 cm)
Use the charging C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth ) head to charge the light and you're all set to keep on trekking.
Can be charged from work, home, laptop, USB Battery pack....
- Length: 1.6" Diameter: .74" Weight: 27.8 Grams - No Battery
- Battery weight 9 Grams
- Comes with extra o-rings
- LED Type: Cree XP-G2 S4 with a life span up to 50,000 hours. ( Newest & Brightest Emitter )
- Orange Peel Reflector for a smooth even beam
- Recharge Time is 30-100 minutes - depending on charge rate source
- The reflector is aluminum alloy.
- Flashlight body is made of C360 Free Machining Brass ( Buttery Smooth )
- Battery is 14250 Lithium Cell 280mAh
- The lens has been treated with a AR (Anti-Reflective) coating.
- Its proprietary circuit design features reverse polarity protection and runs off of one 14250 battery that provides 2 levels of brightness (Low / High).
- Twist on for Low
- Twist 1/2 turn more for High
Using a single 14250 battery we got the following results:
Low mode, 15 lumens output for up to 9 hours
High mode, 305 lumens output for up to 40 minutes
Includes Complete Kit:
1x Lithium Rechargable Battery
1x USB Charging Cable
1x Charging SS Head With Charge indicator
1x PCL Light C360 Solid Brass Head & Body
4x Spare O-Rings
ABOUT THE WILDERNESS 2.0 SURVIVAL CARD
Our upgraded Wilderness Survival Card iseverything you need to survive in the wild. Wallet sized, it's the perfect tool for every-day carry (EDC) The Readyman Wilderness Survival Card 2.0 is a set of tools and devices that are a game changer for somebody in a survival scenario. With this many survival tools on tap, it's a great value in a wallet-sized package.
- Fishhooks (x9)
- Arrows (x5)
- Snare locks (x4)
- Awl (x1)
- Sewing Needles (x2)
- Saw blades (x3)
- Tweezers (x1 - on the right-hand edge)
Proudly U.S.A Made!
When Uncle Sam requested a small pocket pry bar for technicians to open ordinance crates in the field, we offered these as the solution. The Widgy Pry Bar is made to fill the high demand for a customizable widgy bar which you can sharpen into your own EDC tool. These compact bars are heat treated D-9 steel and provide a common sense solution to broken knife blades and bent screw driver shafts. These are first run extras from our government order.
The Hults Bruk Aneby is a stout medium sized axe.
A great axe for camping or hunting designed to offer considerable power and leverage in a compact size. Ideally suited for light forest work, splitting smaller firewood and felling smaller sized trees. The Aneby can be comfortably used with one hand or both hands, and features a rounded poll for skinning. This item has an axe head weight of 2 Lbs and a handle length of 20 inches.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- The curved hickory handle is treated with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath. (Replacement sheaths are available) The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.