Made In USA
Constructed of 300 Series Stainless Steel with a overall height with out the split ring is 1.3" and it's diameter is .5". Like it's big brother the "Peanut Lighter", the Split Pea is sure to become very popular due to their ability to be carried in your pants pocket or stored with your camping equipment for a long period of time without the fluid drying out. These lighters use standard liquid lighter fluid that you will need to add on your own.
All Split Peas ship with a spare "O" Ring.
This alcohol burner is the ideal companion for adventure and journeys of discovery. It is set flexibly and has a leak-proof screw cap with rubber seal, as well as a flame regulator with folding handle for easy handling.
Special focus, we have in this alcohol burner on the usability. This allows the folding handle at the flame regulator a simple and safe delete as well as regulate the flames. A high-quality finish and a leak-proof screw cap.
Titanium 6AL4V series titanium grade 5 (heat colorable) can be easily customized.
- Removable Solid Brass lighter insert allows it to be used as a waterproof pill vial
- Comes with Spare Flints
Make sure to keep one in your: First Aid Kit, EDC / Prepper Bag, Car, Kitchen, Backpack
Remember you will always need a knife and fire to survive in the wilderness.
- Peanut Lighter ( .5'' x 1.9" ) Weight 19.9 Grams
- Split ring is 300 grade Stainless Steel
- Can be used as an candle in an emergency and carried on your keychain.
- Removable lighter insert allows it to be used as a waterproof titanium pill vial.
- Watertight Case 1.0
- Water-resistant carrying case
- Learn & Live Fire Building Cards
- Reference guide outlining step-by-step how to successfully build a fire
- A compact, high-performance ferro rod fire starter
- Light-Me Tinder (4)
- Small, fibrous fire starting tinder pieces
The Hults Bruk Tarnaby is a small, all-purpose hatchet for basic uses such as making kindling, doing light clearing and working in the garden.
This item has an axe head weight of 1.25 Lbs and a handle length of 15 inches. The head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork and the curved shaft is made of US-sourced hickory. The handle is treated with linseed oil.
- This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
- Hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times, increasing its density and resulting in more durability
- Tempered zone in the head is designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- Head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork
- 15 in. curved shaft is made of U.S.-sourced hickory and treated with linseed oil
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements
- Axe head weight of 1.25 lbs.
- Detailed user manual also included
- HIGH QUALITY: Made from Fiberglass cloth, 100% quality flame retardant material.
- WIDELY USED: The fire blanket is great for the kitchen, warehouse, car, and camping.
- EASY TO USE: Pull down the fire blanket and spread over the fire.
- EFFICIENT: They can be used to extinguish small fires without mess.
- SIZE: 39.3" x 39.3"