Made In USA
Constructed of 300 Series Stainless Steel with a overall height with out the split ring is 1.3" and it's diameter is .5". Like it's big brother the "Peanut Lighter", the Split Pea is sure to become very popular due to their ability to be carried in your pants pocket or stored with your camping equipment for a long period of time without the fluid drying out. These lighters use standard liquid lighter fluid that you will need to add on your own.
All Split Peas ship with a spare "O" Ring.
UCO Long-Burn Matches are designed for starting fires that take just a bit longer than usual to get going. Campfires, barbecues, and candles are faster to light when you don't have to fiddle with multiple matches. These are great for use at home or when camping. Up to 60 second burn time - 5 times longer than normal matches. 50 matches per box.
Coghlans fire starter disc, ideal fuel source starting camp fires or wood stoves, made of cedar & highly refined wax, designed to light easily & to burn hot, perfect solution as an emergency source of heat for cooking.
- QUALITY DESIGN: Exotac's fireROD is CNC machined, in-house from a USA high-grade 6061 anodized aluminum body for rugged protection and durability.
- TINDER STORAGE CAPSULE: The waterproof housing offers a secure internal threading with an O-ring for additional protection against moisture. Store tinder of your choice in this multifunctional tool.
- 5/16” FERRO ROD: The fireROD ferrocerium rod measures 5/16" in diameter and is able to be threaded into the handle of your fireROD for continuous use while making campfires, lighting the stove, or other survival essentials.
- DESIGNED FOR OUTDOOR SURVIVAL: The refillable ferro rods are meant to be used with any bushcraft knife to spark a fire while camping, hiking or backpacking. Use for up to 5,000 fire starting strikes.
- MADE IN THE USA: All of our products are beautifully designed, masterfully machined, and hand-finished in the USA
The Fire Building Card Collection outlines step-by-step how to successfully build a fire in the outdoors. Part of the Learn and Live Card Collection, the Fire Building Card collection is a learning tool.
- A great tool to learn the basics of starting a fire in the outdoors
- Step-by-step instructions with photographic illustrations
- Eight informative cards are attached with a grommet so all cards stay together
- Waterproof for durable, outdoor referencing