Zero Tolerance 0450CF; With 3.25 DLC-Coated S35VN Stainless Steel Blade, All-Black Carbon Fiber and Titanium Handle Scales, KVT Ball-Bearing Opening, Frame Lock and Reversible Pocketclip; 2.45 OZ.
- Titanium frame lock houses hardened steel lockbar; frame lock secures blade in position so it does not close accidentally
- Flipper works for left- and right-handed users; assists blades manual release with one-handed convenience
- Finger guard, jimping and choil protect fingers during rigorous use while slicing, cutting, chopping, scaling, slashing, piercing or digging in any environment, in any conditions
- Drop-point tip provides extra strength and chip resistance and eliminates pitch momentum
- Overall length: 7.4 inches; closed length: 4.1 inches; blade thickness: 0.121 inches; weight: 2.9 ounces
The Kansbol (S) has the flexibility of a lightweight knife and the strength of a more robust model. Attached to the polymer sheath comes a Survival Kit that has an integrated fire starter and a diamond sharpener. The 2,5 mm thick blade is made of Swedish stainless steel and has a Scandi grind edge profile that makes it easy to keep sharp. The blade has a profile grind for increased precision and the spine of the blade is ground to a 90º sharp angle making it compatible with the fire starter. The product is also equipped with a reflex paracord that can be attached to the fire starter.
Weight: 0.16 lbs
Case XX Knives - Am Workman Sod Buster JR Knife with Red Smooth Synthetic Handle. Model - CA13451. 4137 SS pattern. 3 5/8" closed. Satin finish stainless skinner blade. Red smooth synthetic handle. Boxed.
- Made in USA
- Case XX Knives - Am Workman Sod Buster Jr
- Model - CA13451
- 4137 SS pattern
- Satin Finish Stainless skinner Blade
- Red smooth Synthetic Handle
Blade Material: Steel
Blade Shape: Sheepsfoot
Handle Material: Deer Stag
Handle Color: Deer Stag
Garberg Knife with carbon steel makes it possible to light the fire with both flint and fire steel It’s also easy to resharpen the knife in the field The blade is made of 0.32 cm thick high-quality carbon steel The grinding makes the knife easier to keep sharp and the spine of the blade has been ground so that it can be used with a fire starter The knife sheath’s Multi-Mount is a versatile mounting solution, so you can mount the knife almost anywhere you want, and you can attach and detach it in seconds Of course, it’s also possible to take the knife directly out of its sheath for even faster use The knife is also MOLLE-compatible It is the most robust model, yet easily capable of performing delicate tasks such as carving
Boker is proud to present the Classic straight razor. This "entry-level" model allows them to bridge the gap between affordable pricing and very high-quality standards. The result is a straight razor with an outstanding price-performance ratio. The Boker Classic straight razor features a 5/8" blade with a rounded head. The stainless steel blade is ground extra hollow with a ridge. The black synthetic handle scales are moisture-resistant and add a modern touch. Each razor is made completely by hand in the Boker Manufactory in Solingen, Germany and comes in traditional packaging with a certificate of authenticity.