- Plastic container for drinking water storage holds 5 gallons or 22 liters
- Originally designed for the Australian military
- UV stabilized design stands up to extended use outdoors in even the toughest climates
- Features a bayonet closure for leak proof pouring
- Features a textured surface for better grip
- Large Capacity: This solar camping shower has a large 5-Gallon/20 Liters water capacity, enough water for multiple showers. The bag itself will not leak, and the faucet can be tightened by itself. The water outlet at the top should be plugged tightly to prevent leakage
- Strong & Durable: Designed with a strong handle strap and plastic tubes, the solar shower is made with durable PVC material, non-toxic and eco-friendly
- Heats Water: The SMART black PVC material can efficiently absorb the solar energy to heat up the water inside the bag. It heats water to 113°F (45°C) in 3 hours with direct sunlight.
- Convenient: The shower head offers an easy-to-open/close switch with low to high water flow, making it very easy to control the water yield.
The Travel Berkey comes standard with the following:
- Stainless steel canister
- Set of 2 Black Berkey filters
- Plastic spigot
This system can hold up to 2 Black filters and 2 PF-2 fluoride filters (optional)
- Survival Filter Straw
- 3 - 1L Stand Up Bag
- 2 - 610mm x 762mm Plastic Bags
- 6 Water Purification Tablets
- 6 Coffee Filters
- 10ml Syringe
- Compressed Sponge
- 5' Tubing
- Metal Bowl
- 28g Activated Charcoal
- 2 Mesh Bags
- 2 Foil Sheets
- 3 Compressed Towels
- Survival Instruction Sheet
- Resealable Waterproof Bag
Aquamira Water Treatment 1 oz.
Aquamira 1 oz. Water Treatment (Chlorine Dioxide) kills bacteria while enhancing the taste of treated water. Everything you need to treat 30 gallons in the field comes in a compact, lightweight kit and works in virtually every situation. Its so effective, even the CDC recommends Chlorine Dioxide as the most comprehensive water treatment available.
Chlorine dioxide is generated when the Aquamira® Water Treatment comes in contact with water. Chlorine dioxide is iodine and chlorine free. The unique formula works by releasing nascent oxygen, a highly active form of oxygen, which is a strong oxidant and a powerful germicidal agent. Chlorine dioxide has been used by municipal water treatment plants to kill a variety of waterborne pathogens since the late 1940s. Unlike free chlorine (familiar as household bleach) or other halogen chemicals (such as iodine), chlorine dioxide does not create potentially harmful by-products.
Aquamiras key benefits are clearly evident when compared to the other common portable water treatment chemicals such as iodine. Chlorine dioxide is a significantly stronger oxidant than iodine, with greater pathogen killing power. Unlike iodine, chlorine dioxide kills protozoan cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia which are responsible for over 80% of waterborne illnesses. Chlorine Dioxide does not discolor water, nor does it give water an unpleasant taste. In fact, chlorine dioxide is often used to improve the taste of water by neutralizing unpleasant flavors.
Features and Benefits
- Kills odor causing bacteria and enhances the taste of stored potable water
- Treatment has a 4 year shelf life from manufacturing date
- Treats up to 30 gallons
- Easy to Use
- No Aftertaste
- Made in the USA
- EPA Reg. No. 71766-1
The Berkey water filter fluoride reduction elements work by adding the ability to remove the contaminants listed below. When threaded directly onto the Black Berkey® purification elements the fluoride reduction element is an effective way to take control of targeted harmful contaminants in your drinking water. These fluoride water filters work as a post filter to the Black Berkey and is compatible with all Berkey water filter systems.