A new twist on our best-selling Classic, the Barleycorn pattern on this silver Swiss Army Knife is both elegant and sophisticated. The perfect sidekick for the executive or anyone wanting to add a classic to their collection. Featuring seven implements, one for every day of the week.
- key ring
- nail file with screwdriver
Proudly U.S.A Made!
When Uncle Sam requested a small pocket pry bar for technicians to open ordinance crates in the field, this was offered as the solution. The Widgy Pry Bar is made to fill the high demand for a customizable widgy bar which you can sharpen into your own EDC tool. These compact bars are heat treated D-9 steel and provide a common sense solution to broken knife blades and bent screw driver shafts. These are first run extras from government order.
ABOUT THE WILDERNESS 2.0 SURVIVAL CARD
Our upgraded Wilderness Survival Card iseverything you need to survive in the wild. Wallet sized, it's the perfect tool for every-day carry (EDC) The Readyman Wilderness Survival Card 2.0 is a set of tools and devices that are a game changer for somebody in a survival scenario. With this many survival tools on tap, it's a great value in a wallet-sized package.
- Fishhooks (x9)
- Arrows (x5)
- Snare locks (x4)
- Awl (x1)
- Sewing Needles (x2)
- Saw blades (x3)
- Tweezers (x1 - on the right-hand edge)
This item has a bit of mystery around it. The original government use for it is unknown. Keep one in your car, home and work. Brand new, never used, overrun from government contract.
What will you use your A/B Cache for?
Possible uses include:
- Pet Identification
- Emergency Cash Stash
- Water Purification Tablets
- Pill Storage.
- Jacket Zipper Pull
- Overall Length: 56.5mm or 2.225"
- External Diameter: 16mm or .63"
- Internal Opening: 11.4mm or .45"
- Internal Depth Side A : 16mm or .63"
- Internal Depth Side B : 18mm or .71"
- Lid is secured via flange to cap seal (Internal o-ring)
- U.S. Made
Use responsibly and due to the nature of this item, it is not returnable for obvious sanitation reasons.
Always wash your container with hot water and mild soap for ensured sanitation.
While the original government use is unknown, the A/B Cache dual compartment capsule offers an extremely compact storage option for your EDC needs. Water tight on both ends and offering 2 different size containers from each end this is a highly versatile storage container. This version is solid stainless steel.
Brand new, direct from Maratac, USA.
The Hults Bruk Aneby is a stout medium sized axe.
A great axe for camping or hunting designed to offer considerable power and leverage in a compact size. Ideally suited for light forest work, splitting smaller firewood and felling smaller sized trees. The Aneby can be comfortably used with one hand or both hands, and features a rounded poll for skinning. This item has an axe head weight of 2 Lbs and a handle length of 20 inches.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- The curved hickory handle is treated with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath. (Replacement sheaths are available) The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
Proudly U.S.A Made!
When Uncle Sam requested a small pocket pry bar for technicians to open ordinance crates in the field, we offered these as the solution. The Widgy Pry Bar is made to fill the high demand for a customizable widgy bar which you can sharpen into your own EDC tool. These compact bars are heat treated D-9 steel and provide a common sense solution to broken knife blades and bent screw driver shafts. These are first run extras from our government order.