- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium fuel, flints, and wicks
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it for free™"
- Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fuel (sold separately)
This lighter case is Molle compatible and will fit on your belt for every day carry. What will you use your (MLC) Maratac Lighter Case for?
EDC Pro Tip : Fits a small Altoid tin perfectly. Maratac Lighter Case is also a perfect for disposable medical gloves.
- 1000 Denier Nylon
- Internal dimensions 2.5" high x 2" width x 3/4" thickness
- Hook and loop Scoville snap on the flap.
- Heavily padded
- Fits up to 1.25" Belt Loop Size
Model - CI12202. Fire Starter Reindeer Handle. 4 inch overall. All-weather. Over 12,000 strikes. 2.38 inch steel rod. 9.5mm diameter. Reindeer antler handle. Stretch material lanyard with attached striker plate.
The Hults Bruk Tarnaby is a small, all-purpose hatchet for basic uses such as making kindling, doing light clearing and working in the garden.
This item has an axe head weight of 1.25 Lbs and a handle length of 15 inches. The head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork and the curved shaft is made of US-sourced hickory. The handle is treated with linseed oil.
- This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
- Hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times, increasing its density and resulting in more durability
- Tempered zone in the head is designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- Head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork
- 15 in. curved shaft is made of U.S.-sourced hickory and treated with linseed oil
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements
- Axe head weight of 1.25 lbs.
- Detailed user manual also included
Made In USA
Constructed of 300 Series Stainless Steel with a overall height with out the split ring is 1.3" and it's diameter is .5". Like it's big brother the "Peanut Lighter", the Split Pea is sure to become very popular due to their ability to be carried in your pants pocket or stored with your camping equipment for a long period of time without the fluid drying out. These lighters use standard liquid lighter fluid that you will need to add on your own.
All Split Peas ship with a spare "O" Ring.
UCO Long-Burn Matches are designed for starting fires that take just a bit longer than usual to get going. Campfires, barbecues, and candles are faster to light when you don't have to fiddle with multiple matches. These are great for use at home or when camping. Up to 60 second burn time - 5 times longer than normal matches. 50 matches per box.