This is a brand new, U.S. Army style, very good quality, trifold shovel. It has the NSN# stamped on the handle as well as the letters "U.S." The shovel weighs a nice 2.5lbs and measures 23" long, the blade is serrated on one side and measures 6" wide and 8 1/2" long. This is a perfect bug-out shovel. It fits conveniently into your pack or can be tucked away under the seat of your vehicle with ease. Keep this alongside the rest of your survival gear.
Cars are designed to keep passengers safely inside on impact, but power locks, seat belts, and air bags often make it difficult to get back out. This potentially life-saving device features:
- Chrome plated hammer to break the window
- Stainless steel razor for cutting the seat belt strap
- Pointed metal tip to puncture the air bag
- Mini light
- Includes self-stick fabric fasteners
- A glow-in-the-dark decal to help you locate the tool in an emergency
*Requires 1 AAA Battery
Make short work of splitting wood with this thick wedge of premium steel, which forces the grain to separate and split the block with ease. A tapered head makes it simple to set the wedge in wood. Each wedge is made in Sweden by Hults Bruk, artisans with over 300 years of experience in forging tools.
- Solid, hand-forged Swedish steel
- Oil periodically
- Handmade in Sweden
1.8"H, 0.75"W, 9.5"L
(US Government Model)
When Uncle Sam wanted tweezers for tick and splinter removal, these are the ones they chose.
What makes these so special: Most tweezers are made by spot-welding two pieces of metal together, These tweezers are crafted from a single piece of spring tempered stainless steel or spring titanium.The wide hinge area assures perfect alignment, and the points are hand dressed to exacting specifications. The included tip protector also provides for easy carrying on your key ring or hanging next to your dog tags.
Countless Other Uses:
- Tick removal, home, garden, kitchen, bath, shop, auto, boat, tool box, first aid, hobbies, arts & crafts, fishing, sewing, needlework, removing stitches, hair removal, cosmetics, desk, school, office, pocket/purse, laboratory & medical instrument, splinter & sliver removal
Stainless Steel and Black Passivated Stainless Steel:
Most tweezers are made by spot-welding two pieces of metal together, These tweezers are crafted from a single piece of spring tempered stainless steel.
- 2.5" x 0.5" x 0.25"
- (6.3 cm x 13 cm x 6 cm)
The Hults Bruk Tarnaby is a small, all-purpose hatchet for basic uses such as making kindling, doing light clearing and working in the garden.
This item has an axe head weight of 1.25 Lbs and a handle length of 15 inches. The head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork and the curved shaft is made of US-sourced hickory. The handle is treated with linseed oil.
- This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
- Hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times, increasing its density and resulting in more durability
- Tempered zone in the head is designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- Head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork
- 15 in. curved shaft is made of U.S.-sourced hickory and treated with linseed oil
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements
- Axe head weight of 1.25 lbs.
- Detailed user manual also included
- For the Sportsman & Hunter:
- Cuts 10" diameter limb in less than 30 seconds
- Made of high strength, heat-treated steel
- Rust resistance
- Weighs only 4.98 oz.
- 28 inches long when uncoiled
- Bi-directional teeth
- Cutting firewood
- Clearing a trail or campsite
- Cutting wood for tree stands
- Keep in auto for emergencies
- Trimming branches
- Clearing heavy brush
- Removing tree roots
- Cutting in corners
- Cutting Polypropylene, tubing
A Note From Our Legal Department: While this is considered a safety tool, extreme caution must be used with it due to the blade's wide opening. We recommend the Survival Chainsaw be used by experienced campers.