Original German Army issue. Used condition. Product could vary in condition from photo. Folded dimensions: 9.5" x 6.25" x 1.5". Locks securely into a straight spade or 90 degree pick configuration. Can be folded down for storage. Color: OD green.
ABOUT THE WILDERNESS 2.0 SURVIVAL CARD
Our upgraded Wilderness Survival Card iseverything you need to survive in the wild. Wallet sized, it's the perfect tool for every-day carry (EDC) The Readyman Wilderness Survival Card 2.0 is a set of tools and devices that are a game changer for somebody in a survival scenario. With this many survival tools on tap, it's a great value in a wallet-sized package.
- Fishhooks (x9)
- Arrows (x5)
- Snare locks (x4)
- Awl (x1)
- Sewing Needles (x2)
- Saw blades (x3)
- Tweezers (x1 - on the right-hand edge)
(US Government Model)
When Uncle Sam wanted tweezers for tick and splinter removal, these are the ones they chose.
What makes these so special: Most tweezers are made by spot-welding two pieces of metal together, These tweezers are crafted from a single piece of spring tempered stainless steel or spring titanium.The wide hinge area assures perfect alignment, and the points are hand dressed to exacting specifications. The included tip protector also provides for easy carrying on your key ring or hanging next to your dog tags.
Countless Other Uses:
- Tick removal, home, garden, kitchen, bath, shop, auto, boat, tool box, first aid, hobbies, arts & crafts, fishing, sewing, needlework, removing stitches, hair removal, cosmetics, desk, school, office, pocket/purse, laboratory & medical instrument, splinter & sliver removal
Stainless Steel and Black Passivated Stainless Steel:
Most tweezers are made by spot-welding two pieces of metal together, These tweezers are crafted from a single piece of spring tempered stainless steel.
- 2.5" x 0.5" x 0.25"
- (6.3 cm x 13 cm x 6 cm)
Proudly U.S.A Made!
When Uncle Sam requested a small pocket pry bar for technicians to open ordinance crates in the field, we offered these as the solution. The Widgy Pry Bar is made to fill the high demand for a customizable widgy bar which you can sharpen into your own EDC tool. These compact bars are heat treated D-9 steel and provide a common sense solution to broken knife blades and bent screw driver shafts. These are first run extras from our government order.
- Tightly woven (8 wire) stainless saw
- Ideal for escape and evasion
- Will cut wood, plastic, and bone
- Metal ring handle style
- With swivels and two different sized split rings
The essential cutting tool for any outdoor excursion!
From the first time you use it, you'll appreciate the durability and light weight of the special anodized high strength aluminum alloy frame and how comfortably it fits your hand.
When not in use the blade is folded safely away in the frame as protection either for you, your family, and your other equipment!
Carry the Sven-Saw on your next outing camping, scouting, canoe trips, backpacking, hunting, snowmobiling.
Also great for home, garden, and car!
- Handling - No corners on the tubular handle, which has a red anodized finish and extends below the blade to provide the best grip.
- Rugged - Triangular design provides the most rigid frame.
- Lightweight - Weighs about a pound.
- Blade - The best available Imported Swedish steel blade
- Fast - Rips through a six-inch log in about a minute.
- Safe - When not in use the blade folds into the handle, which serves as a protective sheath.
21" long SVEN-SAW
- Folds to a compact 24" x 1 3/4" x 5/8"
- Weight: 17oz
- Model 21UL-2