The TT Raincover is a durable protective rain cover for small backpacks and daypacks. Made of waterproof T-Tex Cover is not only for wet conditions. It protects your load from rain, dust and debris and features a sewn-on stuff bag. It includes a sewn-on stuff bag. Comes in four sizes.
SM 30-40 Liters | 1,830-2,441 Cubic Inches
MD 40-55 Liters | 2,441-3,356 Cubic Inches
LG 55-80 Liters | 3,356-4,882 Cubic Inches
XL <100 Liters | <6,102 Cubic Inches
SM 3oz | 80g
MD 4oz | 115g
LG 6oz | 180g
XL 8oz | 230g
- Durable protective rain cover for backpacks and daypacks
- Made with T-Cover Tex a waterproof fabric
- Not only for wet conditions, it protects your load from rain, dust and debris
- It includes a sewn-on stuff bag
- Hook-and-loop patch on front
The Hults Bruk Torneo is a compact felling axe intended for bringing down or cutting up small to medium sized trees.
This item has an axe head weight of 1.75 Lbs and a handle length of 26 inches. The head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork and the curved shaft is made of US-sourced hickory. That handle is treated with linseed oil.
- This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
Proudly U.S.A Made!
When Uncle Sam requested a small pocket pry bar for technicians to open ordinance crates in the field, this was offered as the solution. The Widgy Pry Bar is made to fill the high demand for a customizable widgy bar which you can sharpen into your own EDC tool. These compact bars are heat treated D-9 steel and provide a common sense solution to broken knife blades and bent screw driver shafts. These are first run extras from government order.
ABOUT THE WILDERNESS 2.0 SURVIVAL CARD
Our upgraded Wilderness Survival Card iseverything you need to survive in the wild. Wallet sized, it's the perfect tool for every-day carry (EDC) The Readyman Wilderness Survival Card 2.0 is a set of tools and devices that are a game changer for somebody in a survival scenario. With this many survival tools on tap, it's a great value in a wallet-sized package.
- Fishhooks (x9)
- Arrows (x5)
- Snare locks (x4)
- Awl (x1)
- Sewing Needles (x2)
- Saw blades (x3)
- Tweezers (x1 - on the right-hand edge)
EOD Robotics developed this compact breaching tool with input from Bomb Techs, SWAT Operators and Patrol Officers. All these folks need a tool for prying, cutting and pounding, and here's the answer.
- Made from 1045 high carbon steel and fully heat treated to a Rockwell hardness of over 45.
- The EOD Robotics Breacher Bar & CERT Bar come ready to go as a pry bar or lever. Ideal for opening crates and even punching through steel drums etc. The coffin corner back edge lends itself to a hammer nicely.
- The 2 inner holes in the handle can be for paracord or solid slabs or whatever you like. The hole towards the top of the blade and the one on the end are good for lashing it onto a shaft, tree branch etc. The end hole is geared for hanging it up or for attaching a lanyard so you do not lose it in that pit or in the water.
- The top edge can be hammered on as can the back end. And then you can use your imagination to do other things with it. (Makes a good wood chisel too!).
- Bars do not come with cord wrapped handles. You will receive the metal bar. The rest is up to you.
- Not pretty, but pretty handy. These were bulk packed for shipment to the military so they may have some rub marks where they have rubbed together in transit.
- Made in USA
Here's What Our Over-Protective Legal Department Has To Say:
Although the EOD Breacher Tool was developed and designed to enter the real world of urban combat, and with a little work with a file, belt sander, grinder, stone or a rock to it could be sharpened and converted to a Deadly stabbing or slashing instrument we can't recommend it. Likewise, the flat on the handle end should not be used as a skull or rib crusher or for performing other blunt trauma. Sorry these are not returnable. Be safe, and don't play with matches or run with scissors.
This item has a bit of mystery around it. The original government use for it is unknown. Keep one in your car, home and work. Brand new, never used, overrun from government contract.
What will you use your A/B Cache for?
Possible uses include:
- Pet Identification
- Emergency Cash Stash
- Water Purification Tablets
- Pill Storage.
- Jacket Zipper Pull
- Overall Length: 56.5mm or 2.225"
- External Diameter: 16mm or .63"
- Internal Opening: 11.4mm or .45"
- Internal Depth Side A : 16mm or .63"
- Internal Depth Side B : 18mm or .71"
- Lid is secured via flange to cap seal (Internal o-ring)
- U.S. Made
Use responsibly and due to the nature of this item, it is not returnable for obvious sanitation reasons.
Always wash your container with hot water and mild soap for ensured sanitation.
While the original government use is unknown, the A/B Cache dual compartment capsule offers an extremely compact storage option for your EDC needs. Water tight on both ends and offering 2 different size containers from each end this is a highly versatile storage container. This version is solid stainless steel.
Brand new, direct from Maratac, USA.