Modular daypack with 23 liters of volume. The backside of the main compartment of the daypack is lined with MOLLE hook panels for attaching compatible loop pouches. It is also designed to hold a 15.4" laptop. The flat zipper front pocket is great for documents while the laser-cut MOLLE on the front and sides allow you to add gear to suit your needs.
- Thermo Mold Carrying System
- Height adjustable chest belt
- Variable attachment points for a hip belt
- Detachable compression straps
- Hydration system compatible
- Front compartment with zipper
- Hook-and-loop closure patch on the frontside (loop)
- Additional flat zip pocket on the front
- Internal D-Ring
- Large MOLLE hook-and-loop patch inside
- Laser cut MOLLE system
Thermo Mold Carrying System
23 Liters | 1,403 Cubic Inches
30oz | 850g
18 x 11 x 6in | 46 x 28 x 14cm
CORDURA® 700 den
(US Government Model)
When Uncle Sam wanted tweezers for tick and splinter removal, these are the ones they chose.
What makes these so special: Most tweezers are made by spot-welding two pieces of metal together, These tweezers are crafted from a single piece of spring tempered stainless steel or spring titanium.The wide hinge area assures perfect alignment, and the points are hand dressed to exacting specifications. The included tip protector also provides for easy carrying on your key ring or hanging next to your dog tags.
Countless Other Uses:
- Tick removal, home, garden, kitchen, bath, shop, auto, boat, tool box, first aid, hobbies, arts & crafts, fishing, sewing, needlework, removing stitches, hair removal, cosmetics, desk, school, office, pocket/purse, laboratory & medical instrument, splinter & sliver removal
Stainless Steel and Black Passivated Stainless Steel:
Most tweezers are made by spot-welding two pieces of metal together, These tweezers are crafted from a single piece of spring tempered stainless steel.
- 2.5" x 0.5" x 0.25"
- (6.3 cm x 13 cm x 6 cm)
||Range 5 - 600 Lumens
||2 Batteries 2x123A
||Emergency, Self Defense, Tactical
||Range 2.25 - 67.5 hours
Features of Surefire Defender E2D Emergency Flashlight E2DLU-A:
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter regulated to maximize output and runtime.
- Two output levels-high for maximum light, low for extended runtime.
- TIR lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision.
- Strike Bezel and scalloped tailcap provide personal defense options.
- Coated tempered window resists impact, maximizes light.
- Pocket clip allows head-up or head-down carry in your pocket or in your bag.
- Dual-output tailcap click switch-press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off then press or click again to select low.
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability.
- Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing.
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life.
- Backed by SureFire's No Hassle Guarantee.
Proudly U.S.A Made!
When Uncle Sam requested a small pocket pry bar for technicians to open ordinance crates in the field, this was offered as the solution. The Widgy Pry Bar is made to fill the high demand for a customizable widgy bar which you can sharpen into your own EDC tool. These compact bars are heat treated D-9 steel and provide a common sense solution to broken knife blades and bent screw driver shafts. These are first run extras from government order.
EOD Robotics developed this compact breaching tool with input from Bomb Techs, SWAT Operators and Patrol Officers. All these folks need a tool for prying, cutting and pounding, and here's the answer.
- Made from 1045 high carbon steel and fully heat treated to a Rockwell hardness of over 45.
- The EOD Robotics Breacher Bar & CERT Bar come ready to go as a pry bar or lever. Ideal for opening crates and even punching through steel drums etc. The coffin corner back edge lends itself to a hammer nicely.
- The 2 inner holes in the handle can be for paracord or solid slabs or whatever you like. The hole towards the top of the blade and the one on the end are good for lashing it onto a shaft, tree branch etc. The end hole is geared for hanging it up or for attaching a lanyard so you do not lose it in that pit or in the water.
- The top edge can be hammered on as can the back end. And then you can use your imagination to do other things with it. (Makes a good wood chisel too!).
- Bars do not come with cord wrapped handles. You will receive the metal bar. The rest is up to you.
- Not pretty, but pretty handy. These were bulk packed for shipment to the military so they may have some rub marks where they have rubbed together in transit.
- Made in USA
Here's What Our Over-Protective Legal Department Has To Say:
Although the EOD Breacher Tool was developed and designed to enter the real world of urban combat, and with a little work with a file, belt sander, grinder, stone or a rock to it could be sharpened and converted to a Deadly stabbing or slashing instrument we can't recommend it. Likewise, the flat on the handle end should not be used as a skull or rib crusher or for performing other blunt trauma. Sorry these are not returnable. Be safe, and don't play with matches or run with scissors.
The Hults Bruk Akka Forester's Axe is a perfect companion for the wilderness and clearing forest trails.
The Akka features a long, curved 24" American hickory handle paired with a 1.5 lb. axe head for exceptional leverage and power in a lightweight package. The straight knife-ground edge and finger notch near the neck make carving tasks a joy. With a total weight of just 2.2 lbs. the Akka is is ideal for overnight wilderness trips and fantastic for clearing forest trails.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- The straight hickory handle is treated with linseed oil.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. (Replacement sheaths are available) The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
Overall Weight: 2.2 lbs.
Head Weight: 1.5 lbs.
Handle Length: 24"
Head: Solid Swedish steel
Handle: Solid American Hickory