- This 24-pack will protect a typical one acre property
- Kills backyard ticks with lyme disease
- Doesn't harm kids, pets or environment
- Easy-to-use, apply in minutes 2X a year
- Works with nature to reduce the tick population
- No spray, environmentally friendly
- Developed at Harvard University School of Public Health
- Works in New England, the Mid-Atlantic and the Northern Woods where instances of lyme disease and deer tick population is high
- The better time to apply is in late April and late July before young ticks begin feeding
Thermacell tick control tubes are the no spray, easy way to kill deer ticks and prevent them from spreading lyme disease and powassan virus to your pets and family members. yard set-up takes only a few minutes twice a year.
The Cache Xl is an extra long version of the popular Pico Pull. This model cache can accommodate a multitude of storage options including toothpick, pills, matches, money etc. We are not quite sure what Uncle Sam is putting in his lightweight capsules, but we are using ours to keep small important items close and secure. Brand new, never used overrun from government contract. CAGE : 5VKB6 Original government use unknown. We have a limited overrun of Waterproof Pico Pull Capsules. We are not quite sure what Uncle Sam is putting in his lightweight capsules, but we are using ours to keep small important items close and secure. Brand new, never used overrun from government contract. Overall Length: 32mm or 1.26" External Spec: 3.45" x .6 exterior Internal Spec: 2.75" x .46"interior U.S. Made SPO : 4427H3 / DLA Lid is secured via flange to cap seal (Internal o-ring) What will you use your Cache Xl for? Possible uses include: Geo-Caching Pet Identification Emergency Cash Stash Water Purification Tablets Cash Jacket Zipper Pull Brass: Manufactured out of solid Brass stock Weight 57.9 Grams
- EDC / Prepper Certified
- USA Made - California
Spare Steel Pocket Clip
This clip can be attached to a triple AAA flashlight, and can be easily clipped onto a hat, jeans, t-shirt, or anywhere else you have as a spot to carry your flashlight.
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 100 pages / 50 sheets per pocket notepad. All-Weather paper won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your pocket notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain.
- WIRE-O BINDING: Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape in your back pocket or backpack. Unlike a standard spiral notebook, Wire-O keeps your open pages aligned and intact.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: Use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an All-Weather Pen like a Fisher Space Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain paper sheets.
- WATERPROOF NOTEBOOK COVER: Polydura material creates a tough but flexible outer shell. Whether you're needing a hiking journal, outfitting your police gear, starting a golf journal, or just keeping a shower notebook, the Polydura Cover material will defend your field notes from scratches and stains.
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other white or printed papers.
The Black 3" x 5" top spiral notebook is small enough to fit comfortably in your pocket and tough enough to survive any of Mother Nature's onslaughts. This scrappy pocket notebook will survive rain, sweat, mud, snow, oil, and grease. The non-glare gray paper is legible in bright sunlight. The impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape. The polydura cover defends your notes from scratches and stains. Rite in the Rain All-Weather Writing Products have been made in Tacoma Washington, USA since 1916. Recycle Rite in the Rain paper with standard papers or the entire notebook using most curbside programs. Simply separate the Wire-O binding from the cover prior to recycling for easier processing.
- Rite in the Rain Item No. 746
- Waterproof Notebook
- Top Binding Spiral
- 100 Pages
- 4" x 6" Dimensions
- Weight 0.12 LBs