- Optimized for MR300 and MR450 portable mosquito repellers, also compatible with MR150 portable repellers
- Heavy-duty detachable clip or built-in loop easily attaches to packs, belts, camping gear, hunting gear and many other places
- Allows for quiet and effortless removal of repeller from holster
- Side pockets holds spare fuel cartridges and internal pocket stores spare repellent mats
- Black ballistic nylon fabric is rugged enough for any outdoor adventure and is easy to clean
The thermacell mosquito repeller holster with clip for mr300 portable repellers allow thermacell users to carry and transport an mr300 portable repeller hands-free and hassle-free. with an internal pocket for repellent mats and an external pocket for fuel cartridges, you can always have refills handy when you need them most.
The possibilities are endless of what this tool can carry! AA battery, geo-caching, pet identification, emergency cash stash, water purification tablets storm proof matches, cotton balls for fire starting, pills, needle, thread, etc. One side of the Tube-A-Ton is a battery locker which fits AA batteries perfectly. Brand new, never used overrun from government contract. Each side has a tight o-ring seal to prevent exposure to moisture in the toughest conditions. Has large loop hole for attaching lanyards and split rings for EDC (Every Day Carry).
Tube-A-Ton fits a AA on each side !
The possibilities are endless!
TITANIUM MODEL SPECS
Overall length: 159.00 mm or 6.17
External diameter: 19.00 mm or .75"
Internal opening: 14.45 mm or .57"
Internal depth: 49.00 mm or 1.95" & 69.2 mm or 2.72"
Lid is secured via flange to cap seal (internal o-ring)
Titanium : 6AL-4V
Weight :102.5 Grams
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 100 pages / 50 sheets per pocket notepad. All-Weather paper won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your pocket notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain.
- WIRE-O BINDING: Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape in your back pocket or backpack. Unlike a standard spiral notebook, Wire-O keeps your open pages aligned and intact.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: Use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an All-Weather Pen like a Fisher Space Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain paper sheets.
- WATERPROOF NOTEBOOK COVER: Polydura material creates a tough but flexible outer shell. Whether you're needing a hiking journal, outfitting your police gear, starting a golf journal, or just keeping a shower notebook, the Polydura Cover material will defend your field notes from scratches and stains.
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other white or printed papers.
The global standard for tactical colored notebooks. Protect yourself and your notes by using the Rite in the Rain Tactical Pocket Notebooks. These 4 in x 6 in spiral bound notebooks have 100 Universal pages (50 sheets) in Green or Tan. With the Universal Pattern you can use this text for notes and scaled drawings. Useful reference material is also printed on the back and inside covers.
- Size - 4 in x 6 in
- Page Pattern - Universal tan
- Binding - Top wire-o Spiral
- Cover - Polydura (tan)
- Number of Pages - 100
- NSN - 7530-01-505-3660
Spare Steel Pocket Clip
This clip can be attached to a triple AAA flashlight, and can be easily clipped onto a hat, jeans, t-shirt, or anywhere else you have as a spot to carry your flashlight.
The Rite in the Rain top spiral notebook is small enough to fit comfortably in your pocket and tough enough to survive any of Mother Nature's onslaughts. This scrappy pocket notebook will survive rain, sweat, mud, snow, oil, and grease. The non-glare gray paper is legible in bright sunlight. The impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape. The polydura cover defends your notes from scratches and stains. Rite in the Rain All-Weather Writing Products have been made in Tacoma Washington, USA since 1916. Recycle Rite in the Rain paper with standard papers or the entire notebook using most curbside programs. Simply separate the Wire-O binding from the cover prior to recycling for easier processing.
- Rite in the Rain Item No. 235
- Waterproof Notebook
- Top Binding Spiral
- 100 Pages
- 50 Sheets
- 3" x 5"
- Weight 0.12 LBs