- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 100 pages / 50 sheets per pocket notepad. All-Weather paper won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your pocket notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain.
- WIRE-O BINDING: Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape in your back pocket or backpack. Unlike a standard spiral notebook, Wire-O keeps your open pages aligned and intact.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: Use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an All-Weather Pen like a Fisher Space Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain paper sheets.
- WATERPROOF NOTEBOOK COVER: Polydura material creates a tough but flexible outer shell. Whether you're needing a hiking journal, outfitting your police gear, starting a golf journal, or just keeping a shower notebook, the Polydura Cover material will defend your field notes from scratches and stains.
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other white or printed papers.
Proudly Made In The U.S.A.
We're proud to introduce the Brass Match / Compass Capsule. The compasses are specially designed to a special clients specifications. We have a few left over to offer to our consumer EDC / Preppers. Remember, always have a compass and be prepared, we are living in ever changing times.
Capsule can be used to store: Matches, Money, Sparker, First Aid and Tinder
Specifications : (Brass Match / Compass Capsule)
- Height: 3.15"
- Diameter: .8"
- Internal Height width .692"
- Weight 82.5 Grams
- C360 Free Machining Brass (Buttery Smooth)
Original government use unknown. We have a limited overrun of Waterproof Pico Pull Capsules. We are not quite sure what Uncle Sam is putting in his lightweight capsules, but we are using ours to keep small important items close and secure. Brand new, never used overrun from government contract.
- Overall Length: 32mm or 1.26"
- External Diameter: 15.6mm or .6"
- Internal Opening: 11.3mm or .44"
- Internal Depth: 17mm or .65"
- U.S. Made
- SPO : 4417S9 / DLA
- Lid is secured via flange to cap seal (Internal o-ring)
- What will you use your Pico Pull for?
Possible uses include:
- Pet Identification
- Emergency Cash Stash
- Water Purification Tablets
- Jacket Zipper Pull
The Black 3" x 5" top spiral notebook is small enough to fit comfortably in your pocket and tough enough to survive any of Mother Nature's onslaughts. This scrappy pocket notebook will survive rain, sweat, mud, snow, oil, and grease. The non-glare gray paper is legible in bright sunlight. The impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape. The polydura cover defends your notes from scratches and stains. Rite in the Rain All-Weather Writing Products have been made in Tacoma Washington, USA since 1916. Recycle Rite in the Rain paper with standard papers or the entire notebook using most curbside programs. Simply separate the Wire-O binding from the cover prior to recycling for easier processing.
- Rite in the Rain Item No. 746
- Waterproof Notebook
- Top Binding Spiral
- 100 Pages
- 4" x 6" Dimensions
- Weight 0.12 LBs
Spare Steel Pocket Clip
This clip can be attached to a triple AAA flashlight, and can be easily clipped onto a hat, jeans, t-shirt, or anywhere else you have as a spot to carry your flashlight.
If you need a large format notebook, look no further. The all-weather maxi spiral notebooks have strong Polydura covers, wire-o spiral binding, and are printed on trusted Rite in the Rain paper. 84 pages of the Universal pattern gives you plenty of room for notes and data.
- Size - 8 1/2" x 11"
- Page Pattern - Universal (gray)
- Cover - Polydura (Black)
- Binding - Side spiral
- Number of Pages - 84
- Number of Sheets - 42
- Weight - 0.9 lbs
- UPC - 632281077305