20 individual 'Points' conveniently connected and ready to break-off and use. Each Point burns for 7 minutes each. Strikable tip can be used with striker on box, eliminating need for matches. Made from sugarcane waste - Bagasse is a fibrous sugarcane by-product and is used around the world as a renewable biofuel.
Titanium 6AL4V series titanium grade 5 (heat colorable) can be easily customized.
- Removable Solid Brass lighter insert allows it to be used as a waterproof pill vial
- Comes with Spare Flints
Make sure to keep one in your: First Aid Kit, EDC / Prepper Bag, Car, Kitchen, Backpack
Remember you will always need a knife and fire to survive in the wilderness.
- Peanut Lighter ( .5'' x 1.9" ) Weight 19.9 Grams
- Split ring is 300 grade Stainless Steel
- Can be used as an candle in an emergency and carried on your keychain.
- Removable lighter insert allows it to be used as a waterproof titanium pill vial.
UCO Long-Burn Matches are designed for starting fires that take just a bit longer than usual to get going. Campfires, barbecues, and candles are faster to light when you don't have to fiddle with multiple matches. These are great for use at home or when camping. Up to 60 second burn time - 5 times longer than normal matches. 50 matches per box.
- QUALITY DESIGN: Exotac's fireROD is CNC machined, in-house from a USA high-grade 6061 anodized aluminum body for rugged protection and durability.
- TINDER STORAGE CAPSULE: The waterproof housing offers a secure internal threading with an O-ring for additional protection against moisture. Store tinder of your choice in this multifunctional tool.
- 5/16” FERRO ROD: The fireROD ferrocerium rod measures 5/16" in diameter and is able to be threaded into the handle of your fireROD for continuous use while making campfires, lighting the stove, or other survival essentials.
- DESIGNED FOR OUTDOOR SURVIVAL: The refillable ferro rods are meant to be used with any bushcraft knife to spark a fire while camping, hiking or backpacking. Use for up to 5,000 fire starting strikes.
- MADE IN THE USA: All of our products are beautifully designed, masterfully machined, and hand-finished in the USA
With this flint wheel, you can create the sparks needed to ignite tinder and other flammable goods. This item is perfect for camping and survival needs related to starting fires. A small, brass item, this flint wheel fits just about anywhere, taking up little to no space in your backpack, gear bag, vehicle or camper.
Made of Brass
The Fire Building Card Collection outlines step-by-step how to successfully build a fire in the outdoors. Part of the Learn and Live Card Collection, the Fire Building Card collection is a learning tool.
- A great tool to learn the basics of starting a fire in the outdoors
- Step-by-step instructions with photographic illustrations
- Eight informative cards are attached with a grommet so all cards stay together
- Waterproof for durable, outdoor referencing