The insta-fire 3-pack fire starter is perfect for backpacking, camping or to complete your home emergency kit. One insta-fire packet will burn for up to 20 minutes, at 1,000 degrees. Easy to ignite even in wet or windy conditions. Made from completely organic material (crushed volcanic rock, wood Chips, paraffin Wax), this product will not harm the environment. Easily packs in a backpack or with your camping gear.; from the manufacturer; the insta-fire 3-pack fire starter is perfect for backpacking, camping or to complete your home emergency kit. One insta-fire packet will burn for up to 20 minutes, at 1,000 degrees. Easy to ignite even in wet or windy conditions. Made from completely organic material (crushed volcanic rock, wood Chips, paraffin Wax), this product will not harm the environment. Easily packs in a backpack or with your camping gear.
- Use for camping, emergencies, work and travel
- Burns at 1,000 degrees
- With our advanced camping gear, loaded with the latest innovative technologies, you'll be ready to turn your adventure into the trip of a lifetime
- Contains no benzene or petroleum products
- Will not harm the environment
- Contains completely organic material, Ignites easily
- One Insta-fire burns for 20 minutes
- 8.5" L x 7.8" W x 1.8" H
*Weights and measures are approximations and may vary due to the manufacturing process
The Hults Bruk Tarnaby is a small, all-purpose hatchet for basic uses such as making kindling, doing light clearing and working in the garden.
This item has an axe head weight of 1.25 Lbs and a handle length of 15 inches. The head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork and the curved shaft is made of US-sourced hickory. The handle is treated with linseed oil.
- This axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
- Hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times, increasing its density and resulting in more durability
- Tempered zone in the head is designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpenings
- Head is the product of blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork
- 15 in. curved shaft is made of U.S.-sourced hickory and treated with linseed oil
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements
- Axe head weight of 1.25 lbs.
- Detailed user manual also included
Get 3 packs of our Baddest Bee Fire Fuses (16+Uses per Pack) which provide users a weatherproof tinder that produces a strong, long-burning, breezeproof flame that is considerably larger, stronger, and longer burning than a flame produced by match or butane lighter. Due to the low flash/ignition temperature of the materials and organic weatherproofing formula we use, our Baddest Bee Fire Fuses are extremely effective at igniting from sparks cast off flint striking tools in wet (and dry) conditions where forest floor tinders are too damp to ignite. Coupling this larger, longer burning flame with a bellowing tool gives users the opportunity to start a fire with wet fuels they wouldn't normally be able to start.
Baddest Bee Fire Fuses are Made in the USA of 100% organic materials including beeswax, olive oil, spice/food based dyes, and cotton (most competing products are hexamine, petroleum, or calcium carbide based. Many of these products can be hazardous to your health). Each 3" Fire Fuse is meant to be cut in half to create two uses. Our Fuses comes in a compact, protective carrying case.
Product Info for Epiphany Outdoor Gear V3-Pocket Bellow
The optimal approach to revitalize your outdoor camping trips, the Epiphany Outdoor Gear V3-Pocket Bellow is a great tool for any outdoor venture. Manufactured utilizing incredibly dependable and long lasting materials, these Lighters & Fire Starters from the industry experts at Epiphany Outdoor Gear gives you numerous years of dependency. For a brilliant way to make sure you are camping with some of the highest quality options the market has to offer, select the Epiphany Outdoor Gear V3-Pocket Bellow.
Specifications for Epiphany Outdoor Gear V3-Pocket Bellow:
||0.02 kg, 0.8 oz
Features of Epiphany Outdoor Gear V3-Pocket Bellow:
- Collapsible Fire Bellowing Tool.
- Extends to 20in.
- Collapses to 3 1/2in.
- Weighs less than 1 ounce.
- Works on wet and dry firewood.
- Compresses and focuses oxygen directly into the heart of a fire.
- Adding oxygen is the key to fire starting with wet firewood.
- Packed in compact water resistant carrying case.
- HIGH QUALITY: Made from Fiberglass cloth, 100% quality flame retardant material.
- WIDELY USED: The fire blanket is great for the kitchen, warehouse, car, and camping.
- EASY TO USE: Pull down the fire blanket and spread over the fire.
- EFFICIENT: They can be used to extinguish small fires without mess.
- SIZE: 39.3" x 39.3"
550 FireCord by Live Fire Gear gives you the ability to always be prepared to make fire in any emergency situation, perfect for everyday carry (EDC)! 550 FireCord is the next evolution in outdoor gear preparedness. 550 Parachute Cord or "Paracord", has been the standard go-to for most cordage needs as it has a ton of utility applications. Standard paracord can be used for neck lanyards, zipper pulls, spare hank, key fobs, bracelets, gear wraps, knife lanyards, boot laces and more. Now, imagine if you could also use your paracord as fire tinder. Enter 550 FireCord, the fire preparedness solution that will ensure you are always prepared! 550 FireCord has 7 strands of Paracord + 1 strand of color coded FireCord to be used as fire tinder. 550 FireCord starts easily, burns very hot, and lasts for a long period of time. 550 FireCord is also waterproof, UV, mildew and rot resistant. 550 FireCord - 100' Black.